JA17 - Angry Run

ndirish1978

2 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

At the 32 yard line a Linebacker grabs him around the waist Then slides to his ankles and then falls off at the 30 and skids on his back to the 28 by the end of the play. Josh and Christian Wilkins (6’4” 310 lb) collide at the 28 yard line and Josh drives him onto his back then bursts through the gap he created before being pushed OOB at the 23 yard line. You have to go second by second to see how impressive it is.

Yeah, he trucked Wilkins on that play. I didn’t appreciate it until seeing replays. I’m sure that contributed to Wilkins’s later frustration with Allen.

6 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I thought his TD run was better!! The way he gave the LB a forearm shove in the end zone, then flexed his muscles. 😂

DITTO. I was just going to write the same thing. When #17 gave the miami guy the stiffarm shove after he had already scored in the back of the endzone was sheer RAWR Josh Allen Style :-))) GETOUTTAMYWAY

rawrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I think Josh Allen plays football like a kid at times just fearless, so gifted. And He's OURS !!~!~!~!!!~!!!!!

Edited by Muppy

4 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

His best "angry run" of all time was for the first down against Dallas on Thanksgiving

Followed by the Miami game when he drove that former pats guy into the ground , kept going and did the same to his teammate, that was classic Josh Allen.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

How can that not be an angry run nominee?  He has to break 3 tackles.  And they were all tackles that should have happened.  The one guy hanging onto his waste should have had him and then the 2 guys in front of him should have had him.

Allen is just a special angry beast.

Because Gene said it isn't an angry run.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.