Tagovailoa Blows Up Sunday?

Dr. K

23 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

Why fear Watson? he is most likely going to jail/banned from the league or paying a huge settlement/banned from the league.

I think the notion that he will be banned from the league is very false. There is plenty to worry about. Allen/Watson will be like Mahomes/Herbert.

Edited by Giuseppe Tognarelli
  • Disagree 1

6 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Is he playing better or did the dolphins just play against two of the worst teams in the nfl and lose both times?

Well guess he's not playing better enough. Not better enough to lead his team to a win over those 2 bad teams. However, there was recent notification that informed me that there is reason to be concerned of the serious possibility for him "blowing up" the Bills Defense Sunday. 

So I for one, will be prepared and in no way will be caught off guard by this sudden change in his play and having a career all around game. 

10 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I think the notion that he will be banned from the league is very false. There is plenty to worry about. Allen/Watson will be like Mahomes/Herbert.

Nah, no worries at all about Watson or anyone else 

16 hours ago, Dr. K said:

Any of the rest of you consider it possible that Tua will have a breakout game against the Bills? He's been playing better lately, and the Dolphins have seen the Bills already and should change their game plan to account for what the Bills do. It must be galling to them to hear that Allen has their number and the Bills will roll over them. Flores is coaching for his job. They have a lot of incentive.

I still think the Bills should beat them, of course, but it might be a high scoring game and closer than we would like to see. 

Yes, because he’s obviously chosen to be trash all this time.  He just needed a reason to be good 🙄

11 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Oh you were serious?

I would like to see the Bills pound the Dolphins into sludge. I'm serious about that.

I'm also serious in my belief that the in the NFL good teams can be ambushed by bad ones now and then. Nowhere in my post did I say Tua was a good quarterback. But even bad QBs have games where they look good.  Mark Sanchez has won four playoff games, on the road--two of them against the Patriots with Brady and the Colts with Manning.  

I trust this will not happen tomorrow. 

7 minutes ago, Dr. K said:

I would like to see the Bills pound the Dolphins into sludge. I'm serious about that.

I'm also serious in my belief that the in the NFL good teams can be ambushed by bad ones now and then. Nowhere in my post did I say Tua was a good quarterback. But even bad QBs have games where they look good.  Mark Sanchez has won four playoff games, on the road--two of them against the Patriots with Brady and the Colts with Manning.  

If had to pick 1, would you choose Sanchez or Tua? 

1 hour ago, Dr. K said:

When Sanchez won those playoff games, the Jets had a top defense and a very good running game.  Not sure that the Dolphins have that .  So your comparison isn't

very good.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.