Week 8: Dolphins at Bills

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

no need to overthink it.  The Dolphins are 1-6 and we’re fully healthy minus Dawson Knox, and coming off a bye week.  We should roll.

So technically, we aren't fully healthy.

Tua had a mostly good game last week, couple terrible passes but mostly good. Can't take this game lightly.

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, Rockinon said:

Can't imagine any conceivable possibility where the Bills lose this game. I got nothin'. Fully expecting a blowout win and a beating the Vegas spread. 

Agreed, you could even roll out just about any drought era Bills team and they'd squish these fish.  This team will drop 40+ on them

On 10/25/2021 at 9:37 AM, Greg S said:

It's nice to have a Bills game on at 1:00 on Sunday. It's been a while.

Agreed, and we get 4 in a row.  Gotta get used to the night games though, we'll have a lot of them in the coming years

Edited by Bills fan since 87

27 minutes ago, klos63 said:

So technically, we aren't fully healthy.

Tua had a mostly good game last week, couple terrible passes but mostly good. Can't take this game lightly.

Against a team that has beaten the Giants and the Jets this season (and Miami after the game).   He was a game manager in that game.  Not a threat to overtake the game.  He's 23rd in Y/A passing and hasn't shown that he can beat teams deep even if he has the horses in the stable to run free.

I just don't think his body is right still from that hip injury because he has very little velocity on his throws and he's only going to get worn down more and more.

37 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Against a team that has beaten the Giants and the Jets this season (and Miami after the game).   He was a game manager in that game.  Not a threat to overtake the game.  He's 23rd in Y/A passing and hasn't shown that he can beat teams deep even if he has the horses in the stable to run free.

I just don't think his body is right still from that hip injury because he has very little velocity on his throws and he's only going to get worn down more and more.

I think the point is, any NFL game where a team thinks it can just March up and down the field, it’s a set up for getting that team’s ass whipped 

So hopefully the Bills don’t think that

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think the point is, any NFL game where a team thinks it can just March up and down the field, it’s a set up for getting that team’s ass whipped 

So hopefully the Bills don’t think that

I completely agree. I don't take any game lightly. 

I was just stating that Tua had a good game against a team that really hasn't done much (yes I know, so have the Bills) but we at least are putting those teams away instead of losing on last second FGs.

God, remember those days. 

Edited by The Wiz

3 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I actually have a weirdly uncomfortable feeling about this game.

And this would surprise who? 

nuthin but luv, 

Go Bills!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, x-BillzeBubba said:

The Bills under Coach McD are 4-0 after a bye week

So unless Jason is either QB or the Ref for this game the Fins are getting caught in a tuna net this week :)

Maybe I should have put Tua net ;)

5 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

The Bills under Coach McD are 4-0 after a bye week

So unless Jason is either QB or the Ref for this game the Fins are getting caught in a tuna net this week :)

Maybe I should have put Tua net ;)

Halloween. You mean Michael. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Halloween. You mean Michael. 

Whatever ;)

I never really got into that stuff ;) 

Seems all the same to me ;)

My favorite was the Scary Movie spoofs :)

1965, 1971, 1976, 1982, 1993, 1999, 2004 and 2010. were the years that Halloween fell on a Sunday during the Dolphins existence BTW. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.