Around the League week 6

YoloinOhio

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Ā 

The Ravens are the only team in the AFC where I look at Ownership, GM, Head Coach and both coordinators and think "yep, they are at least on par with the Bills." Fantastic organisation, brilliantly run and excellently coached. We do have an advantage at Quarterback but Jackson is not chopped liver. He can play. To be doing this with all their injuries is seriously impressive.

Cleveland too IMO.Ā  I'm sure they'd like to do the 2018 draft over again, but Mayfield is a guy they can win with and they have a good team built around him.Ā Ā 

22 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Ā 

The Ravens are the only team in the AFC where I look at Ownership, GM, Head Coach and both coordinators and think "yep, they are at least on par with the Bills." Fantastic organisation, brilliantly run and excellently coached. We do have an advantage at Quarterback but Jackson is not chopped liver. He can play. To be doing this with all their injuries is seriously impressive.

Ā 

Agreed. The thing we have going for us is that it seems our defense is built to give Jackson fits. Even in 2019 they did and I think this is the best our defense has been playing in the McDermott era.

Ā 

Baltimore is a tough opponent.

Edited by Beast
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Who woulda thought the only close game would be cheifs and wft

It's not. WFT lost this game when they went for the FG in the 3rd. You felt the momentum shift. Mahommes is using the 2nd half to get right and WFT is making it so easy. The fans are booing their inept offense. Did you see Heinicke's 4 yard check down attempt on 3rd and 6? Gives me Edwards/Losman flashbacks.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Taro Nimbus said:

Giants are in bad shape!

Brian Flores, Joe Judge, Josh McDaniels, Charlie Weiss, Romeo Cronell, Jim Schwartz, Matt Patricia, Eric Mangini.Ā  That's just off the top of my head.Ā  It's like Belichick puts a curse on them when they leave.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.