Around the League week 6

YoloinOhio

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Did Tua play Defense on the last play before the GWFG? Don’t touch the guy down and the clock runs out. Did Tua make the call to go shotgun on 4th &inches meaning 4th & 5?  Did Tua burn back to back timeouts on losing challenges? 
No.

You don’t know what you’re talking about, but make no mistake, I want Flo to stay HC!🤣

He threw a horrendous INT and averaged fewer than 10 YPC against an awful pass defense.  His offense put up 20 points against one of the worst defenses in the league.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Agree the way he looked , someone needs to check if Meyer's had money on the Fish.

There's been much written how he's alienated players, benching Fitz last season among other things recall reading.  He may be good with the technical part of job, but seems like from what I've read, may not be the best leader.

Admittedly, you never know how much was on him or the front office, but he seemed to take the blame for it.

See I always took it that the front office was making him. But like a good HC he takes the blame. But if Grier goes so does he.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

True! But we all saw what Flores did when they gutted that team. They won5!! That team had zero talent. That was impressive. But ya they both could suck I’m going by past performance for Flores.

That team had good Fitz.

26 minutes ago, Rico said:

This Dol-fan's post says it all.

3 year rebuild for this. Three years and hoards of draft picks for this very moment. A global stage against a 0-20 team and rookie QB. And we lose in that fashion to be 1-5. Three years led to today. Unbelievable.

Being 32 years old I really thought I’ve seen every way to lose a game against various opponents but today takes the cake. First time I am 100% top to bottom embarrassed to be a fan in my life. There is nothing to take positive away from today. We are a joke. We are the worst team in the league. I see no reason to be hopeful about anything with this team for a very long time.  

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Did Tua play Defense on the last play before the GWFG? Don’t touch the guy down and the clock runs out. Did Tua make the call to go shotgun on 4th &inches meaning 4th & 5?  Did Tua burn back to back timeouts on losing challenges? 
No.

You don’t know what you’re talking about, but make no mistake, I want Flo to stay HC!🤣

Did Flores lead a talentless team to 5 straight wins? Did Flores improve the team last year to one game to bring in the playoffs? Yes. 

challenges? That’s on terrible upstairs calls saying to challenge. 

last time I checked he is a D minded coach so he can get blame for the D but the O play calls not so much.

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

This Dol-fan's post says it all.

3 year rebuild for this. Three years and hoards of draft picks for this very moment. A global stage against a 0-20 team and rookie QB. And we lose in that fashion to be 1-5. Three years led to today. Unbelievable.

Being 32 years old I really thought I’ve seen every way to lose a game against various opponents but today takes the cake. First time I am 100% top to bottom embarrassed to be a fan in my life. There is nothing to take positive away from today. We are a joke. We are the worst team in the league. I see no reason to be hopeful about anything with this team for a very long time.  

Put a smile on my face.

What everyone thinks is a battle of two of the best teams in the league is, IMO, a matchup between two of the most overrated teams im the league. 

Neither of these teams scare me at all. Chiefs are still by far our biggest threat in the AFC. But I think there's a decent size gap between us, them and everyone else. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.