Around the League week 6

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Dolphins came into Buffalo the final week of the season with 5 losses.

They lose to a 20 straight loss team and have 5 losses 2 weeks before Halloween.

Simply gorgeous.

the Dolphins were a product of playing a really soft schedule last year. It’s why their defense was highly ranked and they had better QB play in Fitz

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

the Dolphins were a product of playing a really soft schedule last year. It’s why their defense was highly ranked and they had better QB play in Fitz

Also got a ton of turnovers/points from D and ST that were statistically unlikely to carry over

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, balln said:

i generally agree w being aggressive if your offense is good on 4 th down. but staley is too hyper aggressive. gonna cost chargers

I think last week made sense because they had been moving it and it was just one drive they came up a bit short and went for it. Today, they are struggling to move it. Feels like they needlessly gave up 3 points there to me.

5 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Who is this the toughest matchup - Browns, Ravens, or Chargers?  I like Jackson more than most on this board but I still worry most about Herbert and the skill players that team has on offense.  Browns D-line could be difficult to handle too.  

I think Baltimore is the toughest match up. A lot depends on Edmunds making the right reads. Misdirection is the core of what Baltimore does and Lamar is a much improved passer. As we are seeing with this LAC game, MLB play can allow the game to get out of hand. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.