Week 6: Bills at Titans on MNF

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I’ve  just gotta chuckle because there was more than one yahoo over at Satans *sshole(chiefs planet) that swore up and down that Allen is garbage after his first read and all you have to do is take that away from him and then he buckles. 

Comical. 

Gotta say, M. Stafford is looking really good thus far this season. Shows how much more impact  better WR's and overall surrounding cast makes. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Against most teams this would work. However I have seen them fall back a few times and they actually seem to run more when back a few scores. When they see LBers and DBs playing pass they will still pound Henry and set everything up for the play action pass. Have to stay aggressive.

If you want to stop the pass against Tennessee you have to stay committed to stopping the run no matter the score. 

Tennessee is a bit of a throwback offense, but when you have a talent like Henry back there that teams have to respect why wouldn’t you build your offense around the run and play-action.

Getting him down low before he picks up steam is a no-brainer, but he will break a few. Runs hopefully rather than any of our guys in the secondary:)

I suspect we will trust our DL, but there will be a LB and S in the box more often than not.

Taron covering the slot will be quick to come up in run support.

I think our best defense will be a steady dose of scoring offense. If we get more than 2 scores up on them by the second half they will have to move from Henry and take more deep shots as it burns less clock.

That's when we will truly have to trust our front four to play disciplined as that is when they will throw in draw plays and delayed handoffs to Henry to keep us honest.

Tough matchup to see how far we have come as a complete defense.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Bills fans are a national treasure. There is really not any argument as to who are truly the best fans in the league. I don’t say that because I am a biased Bills fan, I say that because I am a witness to it all and have been for close to 40 years 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Bills fans are a national treasure. There is really not any argument as to who are truly the best fans in the league. I don’t say that because I am a biased Bills fan, I say that because I am a witness to it all and have been for close to 40 years 

Even @ScottLaw?

❤️💙

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

I was calm during KC week here in MO.

I must admit, I'm starting to get nervous.  With all this talk of "More dominant than any NFL team has been", Baldy "Can anyone beat the Bills", an extra half day to prepare since the Bills didn't get home until like 5 am Monday...you just know that Meathead and the Henries would just LOVE to help the Bills "lay an egg" and embarrass themselves on National TV.

I just hope and pray our Boys in Blue have their heads on straight and are "taking care of business".

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

I'm curious as to how those stat people do their research because New England in 2007 had a better point differential over a 4 game winning streak than us. It was only by one point but it still happened. In week 7 they beat Miami 49-28 (21 pts), week 8 Wash 52-7 (45 pts), week 9 Indy 24-20 (4 pts), week 10 bye, week 11 Buffalo 56-10 (46 pts). Add up those point differences and you get 116. We've outscored our last four opponents by 115 points. So we just missed out I guess. 

17 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I must admit, I'm starting to get nervous.  With all this talk of "More dominant than any NFL team has been", Baldy "Can anyone beat the Bills", an extra half day to prepare since the Bills didn't get home until like 5 am Monday...you just know that Meathead and the Henries would just LOVE to help the Bills "lay an egg" and embarrass themselves on National TV.

I just hope and pray our Boys in Blue have their heads on straight and are "taking care of business".

yep.  People on here and elsewhere are REALLY confident about this game - probably just as much as they were for the Houston game.  You know Meathead will have his guys ready to play like it’s the Super Bowl.  Hopefully we rise to the occasion.

22 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'd be more worried if it was a typical Sunday day game.  MNF against the team that embarrassed you in prime time last year should provide all the motivation the Bills need to at least match their energy level.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.