Week 6: Bills at Titans on MNF

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Anyone else think we might switch to a 4-3 base match D this week?

It has been brought up a few times so I went to see the Titans offensive personnel grouping frequency.

They run a 3 or 3+ WR set 65% of the time so far this year so I expect the base to still be 4-2.

Titans run 12 (2 TE sets) 21% of the time.

That being said Taron Johnson will probably have to keep an eye on personnel changes and clear the field for Klein when needing to.

At least that's how I would think it will go.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Anyone else think we might switch to a 4-3 base D this week?

Would guess on first down you’ll see Klein at the Will and Milano at the Sam.

The Bills actually list Taron Johnson as a starter as the nickel corner. But technically they play a 4-3 over and in thag set up Klein is a starter. 

Would be curious to see how often Edmunds, Milano and Klein have been in the field in non goal to go situations/short yardage situations

3 hours ago, njbuff said:

I wonder if the Bills are as PO'ed about the Titans as we are?

Tasker said on OBL that he thinks the Bills are really rev'ed to go back and get some revenge with all the BS that happened last year

• Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, Its Allen the hips said:

Opps you are correct it was Andre Roberts. 

I never understood why Roberts was lined up at WR to open the game.  We had Diggs, Beasley and Davis plus others. After the opening ball that hit him between the numbers resulting in an INT, I think that was the end of that experiment. Unfortunately, the game didn’t get any better after that.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

I never understood why Roberts was lined up at WR to open the game.  We had Diggs, Beasley and Davis plus others. After the opening ball that hit him between the numbers resulting in an INT, I think that was the end of that experiment. Unfortunately, the game didn’t get any better after that.

It was a really weird game. TJ yeldon caught a TD.

45 minutes ago, appoo said:

Would guess on first down you’ll see Klein at the Will and Milano at the Sam.

The Bills actually list Taron Johnson as a starter as the nickel corner. But technically they play a 4-3 over and in thag set up Klein is a starter. 

Would be curious to see how often Edmunds, Milano and Klein have been in the field in non goal to go situations/short yardage situations

Where’s Edmunds on first down then?

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Don’t even have a LCB and ran with 3 safeties to start. 🤮

1 hour ago, Its Allen the hips said:

Opps you are correct it was Andre Roberts. 

Also wasn’t a pick 6 but both of Josh’s picks resulted in great field position that lead to quick TDS (2nd return was just weird). 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

That’s got a pretty solid 2020 feel to it. We eventually learned who we would play and when we would play them, so there’s that.  I mean……what more can you say about the 2020 season? 

On 10/11/2021 at 4:07 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Jesus his hands are huge. 50 is only a few years away so I just had my first prostate exam.  You hear about it but it isn't the same until you have to experience it.  I thank the Lord he chose a career in football.  I couldn't have handled......

"Okay, Dr. Allen will see you n - uhh sir, where are you going?  Sir? Sir?"

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.