Around the League Week 5

YoloinOhio

Interesting that the talking heads called our shut out of Houston “an illusion” because they are so bad, and yet they’ve already scored 2 TD’s against the Pats* today. 

oh, and the Fish put up 10 against the mighty Bucs in the 1st quarter. That is one hell of an illusion.  

Edited by buffaloboyinATL
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Warcodered said:

I mean your starter is made of glass maybe better prepared for the backup plan.

Meh. Sounds like the Tua saga has a lot of drama around it so I won’t pin it on anybody. Brisset is a vet, he knows how to prep. I’m not gonna put much blame on the back up or the staff for not being markedly better than the starter off the bench in week one.

Also JB is hurt. Tampa is in rhythm. I think this game gets out of hand at some point. 

Just now, Mango said:

Meh. Sounds like the Tua saga has a lot of drama around it so I won’t pin it on anybody. Brisset is a vet, he knows how to prep. I’m not gonna put much blame on the back up or the staff for not being markedly better than the starter off the bench in week one.

Also JB is hurt. Tampa is in rhythm. I think this game gets out of hand at some point. 

I think the Fins’ season is getting out of hand.  Flores watch?

1 minute ago, No Place To Hyde said:

There is a chance we finish with more wins than the rest of the AFCE combined.

That might not be a big number

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mango said:

Usually the case with Brady.  He can expose the smallest weakness all game.  That is the most respectful thing I will ever say about him. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

I mean they're defense has been pretty weak it'll be nice for them to face the 3rd string QB.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

So strange, I HATE watching the Packers play. When Favre was their QB they were my favorite team to watch other than the Bills

I get that. For me it's just Rodgers. Extremely talented but such a "meh" person. Except for when he's eye humping Mike Tomlin during a game.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.