LeBron James has hopped on the Josh Allen train

6 minutes ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

Nice to receive accolades, but yeah, don’t care what LeBron says.  Actually, would rather not be associated with anything LeBron.

Completely agree. Lebron is the biggest joke in all of sports. Thanks but no thanks Lebron.   

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 5
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

9 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Because he’s in a small group of 3-4 names about the best basketball player of all time? 

I understand that some people might not like the way he approaches the game from a attitude standpoint, but the man is absolutely incredible at the game of basketball. Just watch one of his games and anyone should come to understand why he’s the elite of the elite as far as talent and ability to take over a game at any time. 
When it comes to his approval of Allen, that’s just greatness recognizing greatness.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I understand that some people might not like the way he approaches the game from a attitude standpoint, but the man is absolutely incredible at the game of basketball. Just watch one of his games and anyone should come to understand why he’s the elite of the elite as far as talent and ability to take over a game at any time. 
When it comes to his approval of Allen, that’s just greatness recognizing greatness.

Nah, as great as he might be as a player, he’s the polar opposite as a person and I don’t want him associated in any way with Josh who by all accounts is a great player AND person.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Approval of Allen? Well, now I can sleep tonight.

• Haha (+1) 3

• ChevyVanMiller changed the title to LeBron James has hopped on the Josh Allen train