4 Texans that Could Start on the Bills

I cant recall a more overmatched opponent in my the last 25 years as a Bills fans than the Texans.  I can only identify 4 Texans that I think would be an upgrade over what we have starting.

Tackle Laramie Tunsil

Guard Max Sharping

Cornerback#2  Vernon Hargreaves

Punter  Cameron Johnston

There are other players like Justin Reid that come close but no way I would break up the Hyde-Poyer combination or Marcus Cannon at RT but that slot seems to be improving.  And Brandon Cooks is a stud WR, shut him down and dont let the Texans run wild we should win easily... i  wont even suggest replacing any Bills.  

Any given Sunday and the Texans are playing really hard for Culley.   The Bill O Brien era was dreadful for players and staff alike and most of the Texans have bought in big time,  so I still think the Texans can win, especially with the weather and our missing players.

• Like (+1) 3

Brandin Cooks is pretty darn good.

I know we love all of our receivers. But I don’t know I think Cooks would probably be second behind Diggs. That’s not a slight to our guys I just think Cooks is undervalued. Of course I’m sure someone will bring up him being on like six different teams already.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

32 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

Whitney Mercilus would start.

Good call.  He was a consideration of mine.  His best year was 5/6 years ago when they had to worry about JJ Watt in his prime.  This year had one sack against Trevor Lawrence in his Lawrence's first game.  I think Whitney is on the downslide now.

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I cant recall a more overmatched opponent in my the last 25 years as a Bills fans than the Texans.  I can only identify 4 Texans that I think would be an upgrade over what we have starting.

Tackle Laramie Tunsil

Guard Max Sharping

Cornerback#2  Vernon Hargreaves

Punter  Cameron Johnston

There are other players like Justin Reid that come close but no way I would break up the Hyde-Poyer combination or Marcus Cannon at RT but that slot seems to be improving.  And Brandon Cooks is a stud WR, shut him down and dont let the Texans run wild we should win easily... i  wont even suggest replacing any Bills.  

Any given Sunday and the Texans are playing really hard for Culley.   The Bill O Brien era was dreadful for players and staff alike and most of the Texans have bought in big time,  so I still think the Texans can win, especially with the weather and our missing players.

I really like Phillip Cunningham.  He is awesome against the run but fooled easily and not really a complete LB

17 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

I really like Phillip Cunningham.  He is awesome against the run but fooled easily and not really a complete LB

Did I hear Cunningham is out this week due to COVID?

18 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

Zach Cunningham is one of the top LBs in the league. I have no idea who Phillip is and how he gets fooled so easily.

1 minute ago, Rubes said:

Did I hear Cunningham is out this week due to COVID?

Yes.

• Like (+1) 1