Predict the Score: WFT at the Bills

Got a bad feeling ‘bout this game. Losing the Home opener takes any mystique away, tells every team they CAN beat Buffalo at home and has the fans and the team concerned. That’s no way to play against another Division Winner with a stout D.

27-17 Redskins. Yeah! I said it!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

This one gives me "Bills-Steelers 2019" vibes. 

Score is closer than most Bills fans would like throughout the game. Good Josh still hasn't quite awakened, and the "what's wrong with the Bills offense?" takes stick around for another week.

In the end, the Tyler Heinecke led Washington offense simply doesn't have what it takes. Bills win 20-13.

• Like (+1) 1

I always pick against the Bills due to my superstitious nature. But I think I actually had this as our first loss in the season prediction thread. At that time I thought Fitz would play and anticipated him balling out in his old house. I'm not so sure now but wouldn't be surprised at all if the No Names play real well.

Bills 20

Non Specific Tone of Color Skins 23

• Haha (+1) 1

Washington 41

Buffalo 12

Bass wins the MVP on offense as Josh and the offense can't punch the ball in.  The Washington front 4 wreak havoc on our offensive line and Josh creates multiple turnovers.  Heinicke continues his cinderella story and slings the ball all over the field, with Gibson punching a few in as well.  McD continues his streak of losses against former mentors and the fanbase implodes at 1-2.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

Washington 41

Buffalo 12

Bass wins the MVP on offense as Josh and the offense can't punch the ball in.  The Washington front 4 wreak havoc on our offensive line and Josh creates multiple turnovers.  Heinicke continues his cinderella story and slings the ball all over the field, with Gibson punching a few in as well.  McD continues his streak of losses against former mentors and the fanbase implodes at 1-2.

Don't ever talk to me again.

• Haha (+1) 2

Heinecke has been solid, but if the Bills D gets off like it did vs. Miami, he's going to have a really hard day. Could be a repeat of the Miami game if defensive dominance results in turnovers - Bills will have favorable field position and score a lot of points without having to generate lots of yards.

Bills: 38

WTF: 6

7 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Washington 41

Buffalo 12

Once the game clock hits 0:00 and the Bills lose a black hole appears in the sky and the universe collapses onto itself

• Haha (+1) 2

Buffalo - 30

WTF      -21

21 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Washington 41

Buffalo 12

SAY WHAT??!!!

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

Washington 41

Buffalo 12

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Don't ever talk to me again.

poor Virgil. 

so misunderstood 

9 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Bills 23

Redskins 16

A score like this with the Bills winning sounds right to me.

I don't think the outcome of the game will ever be in doubt, like it was last week in Miami.

It will feel like our game all day long, and we'll win, but not by a ton.