Week 3: WFT at Bills

YoloinOhio

7 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Thats ridiculous IMO.

Heinicke looked bery good last week.

I think 9.5 is too much but I disagree on Heinicke.  Yes he had good stats BUT watch the highlights, most of his passes were too high and many behind the receiver and he got away with at least one pass that should have been intercepted.  The one receiver, Mclaurin seemed to jump for every ball, sometimes unnecessarily which doesnt help in the YAC department.  I am happy for Heinicke in that win but he doesn't impress me at all, he looks like an NFL backup to me.

While a lot of attention on here is Sweat and Young, what we should probably be worried about is Payne and Allen decimating our interior. Pressure up the gut is our arch nemesis. Josh can’t escape cause the ends are good and can’t step up cause those monsters wreak havoc. 
Inexperienced quarterback or not Washington might give us a nasty dog fight. 

• Like (+1) 6

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Judging by what I read around here, apparently we aren't

You can't put anything on the internet unless it's true. 

I read it on the internet. 

39 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

WTF!

Ooops... Got the letters crossed.

WFT!

Scotomization.

The mind sees what it wants to see. 

Every time I see WFT I really see WTF.

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I'm of the mindset that it's always better to win and have things to fix than to lose and have things to fix.  Getting a win in the NFL and still having things to work on is always better than losing.  In fact, with this current group of Bills, I think when they win but also have a lot to fix it keeps them grounded and as McD says, "humble and hungry".

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Good week to get the quick passing game going. That front 4 is nasty. No long developing routes unless we are in max protect, and even then few and far between. Tell Josh to get the ball out of his hands. This is a game that I expect our defense to dominate once again so the offense needs to just not lose it.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

You can't put anything on the internet unless it's true. 

I read it on the internet. 

Scotomization.

The mind sees what it wants to see. 

Every time I see WFT I really see WTF.

Exactly. On I-80 in PA there’s an exit for a town called Scotrun.
 I see S-C-R-O-T-U-M every time. 

Edited by WotAGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

Besides Chase Young, do they have anyone really elite on the defense?  I don't think I know who any of their secondary are.  It'd be nice to get the passing game going.

Landon Collins was at one time considered pretty good. Not elite. Da’Ron Payne is a monster but not statistically elite. Fuller is decent, they have a young safety Kurl who plays pretty nicely especially in the box. Don’t sleep on them despite how bad they’ve played and lack of bigger names. They have the ability to dominate games. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

Besides Chase Young, do they have anyone really elite on the defense?  I don't think I know who any of their secondary are.  It'd be nice to get the passing game going.

Montez Sweat is very good opposite of Young. he's a physical freak that killed it at the combine 2 years ago. 9 sacks last year and already has 2 on this season. I could see him absolutely embarrassing Williams all day.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I like that Josh is hard on himself - that's always a recipe for improvement, but there also comes a point where you can take that too far to a place where it isn't helpful.  Hope he can find the sweet spot in there somewhere...

Edited by Blainorama5
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2