Baldinger Breakdown of Bills D Line from game 2

Rousseau is like the edge rusher version of Josh Allen.

All the size and physical talent in the world, but extremely raw coming in. Is winning right now based purely on physical talent, without the refined techniques that definite elite players at the position.

As was the case with Allen, if Rousseau refines his mechanics and techniques...look out, NFL.

• Like (+1) 9

Baldy is the best. One of the best ex pros out there when it comes to actually understanding what he sees. 

Basham was markedly better week 1 than week 2. I thought he was better watching it live but only on a 2nd watch did I appreciate how much better. That being said I repeat my health warning from Saturday - the Bears oline is likely the worst in the NFL this year. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Utah John said:

From what I've read Basham isn't all the way there yet on developing his body for NFL play.  In other words, he's going to get even better.

Rousseau, OMG.  

I disagree on the "NFL play" part.  Like any rookie he'll take his lumps, but he's ready to play.  And he'll get better, as will Rousseau.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Utah John said:

From what I've read Basham isn't all the way there yet on developing his body for NFL play.  In other words, he's going to get even better.

Rousseau, OMG.  

Rousseau is gonna be a problem. I don't see how Addison keeps him from taking his job by week 4

• Agree 3

6 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Rousseau is gonna be a problem. I don't see how Addison keeps him from taking his job by week 4

The only way Addison starts the season is loyalty. Rousseau should be out there for me. Sure still rotate Addison in some but Greg would start.

• Like (+1) 2