Jets Carl Lawson suffers leg injury **Update - Out for the season

Virgil

Injuries were a major reason the Bengals didn't resign him (tore both ACL's, hamstring issues) and the Jets were always rolling the dice giving this guy 30 million guaranteed.  Some guys are just injury prone for whatever reason.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

12 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I know we aren’t a Jets board, but as a rival and their biggest defensive threat, I thought it would be relevant 

What was gruesome about it? Thought they said it he felt his achilles pop or something. Is it hanging on by the skin or something

• Vomit 1
  • Sad 1

Yeah this is sad to say the least. I was just reading how he was having a great camp and giving Becton the business and how that has humbled Becton into knowing he still need to improve.

With that being said I don't think there is another team in the NFL in the last 5 years that has given out more money to players for little or no production in return than the Jets. They have really been unlucky in that regard

Totally sucks. I know its weird but I sort of like Jets and I hoped they could be better that Pats and Dolphins this year and years to come and create new rivalry with Bills. This guy was great through the TC and was destroying Becton. It really sucks for him and the Jets. I feel for them. They seemed to finally have a good young passrusher after centuries and now this.

Edited by No_Matter_What