Biden fumbles pandemic cure

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Threat to get the vaccine.  I give her quite the break on rent.

Evict her on what grounds?  

“Get the vaccine sis or I evict you?”  

4 minutes ago, 716er said:

Read, James.

I did.  I wanted clarification. 

Edited by Chef Jim

The reason leftists scream about vaccines even while only unvaccinated people are hospitalized and die is because they have no other outlets to play hero. And people with no outlets to play hero will inevitably take what they’re given and run way too far with it. 

Same thing with mask debaters. They love being on the “right side of history” and view themselves in heroic terms for wearing a face diaper outside with nobody around because their personalities are vaccines against sociability. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LeviF said:

The reason leftists scream about vaccines even while only unvaccinated people are hospitalized and die is because they have no other outlets to play hero. And people with no outlets to play hero will inevitably take what they’re given and run way too far with it. 

Same thing with mask debaters. They love being on the “right side of history” and view themselves in heroic terms for wearing a face diaper outside with nobody around because their personalities are vaccines against sociability. 

Welcome to the Era of Good Virtue Signaling 

Its like the Era of Good Feelings only exactly the opposite and Un-American.  

9 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Fair- Allen is better than Kelly…same moxy better arm. 

See here’s the difference. The Bills of the SB era were a team. Maybe the best all around team ever to not win a SB. You want me to watch the Bills today because of one guy.  Nah. 

On 7/30/2021 at 9:56 AM, Tiberius said:

Mostly in Florida?

The CDC is made up of politicians? LOL

20 percent... of all new cases from what I have read.

2 hours ago, LeviF said:

Yeh sure tell that to my Republican friends who work in healthcare... they think CDC screwed up lifting mask mandate... but still can't understand why people don't vaxxed and agree with companies, healthcare workers and federal employees mandated to be vaxxed or agree to daily testing.   

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

See here’s the difference. The Bills of the SB era were a team. Maybe the best all around team ever to not win a SB. You want me to watch the Bills today because of one guy.  Nah. 

TRUST THE PROCESS

This team is very much a team, not just one guy.

2 hours ago, 716er said:

Trump making Twitter mainstream for POTUS is one of his worst legacies. 

Please.  President Biden is a big boy and can make his own decisions.  He thought this was a good tweet.  Own it.

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

He’s responsible for not having the plan he bragged about to shut down the virus, for allowing seeds of doubt about the vaccine to be shared by key members of his administration especially to communities most vulnerable, for sending mixed signals on masking/unmasking, and for the deaths of the people on his watch when the vaccine was there, teed up for him to simply deliver.  Biden was basically UPS in this role and wasn’t up to the task.    

Hell, it’s like you want to give him credit for the Trump vaccine being eligible for those who were always going to get vaccinated to begin with.  You think that qualifies as him doing his job?  You should raise your standards.  

He should mandate vaccinations, but to do so would alienate too large a segment of his base.  He’s a politician, so an alternate plan must be formulated.   Instead, his plan is to wait it out,  hoping businesses will bail him out by putting the squeeze on them.  So, he doesn’t do the hard, dirty work folks like you voted for.    He wakes up, wanders about with his vacant-eyed stare, maybe seeing Ted Kennedy or Cornpop waiting for him on the other side.  While he’s fiddling about like wicked Uncle Ernie, the virus spreads.  

I’ll give you credit though—you never speak against the family.  You would have been an awesome foot soldier for La Cosa Nostra.  

Your words are meaningless as always.

• Disagree 1

7 hours ago, North Buffalo said:

20 percent... of all new cases from what I have read.

Yeh sure tell that to my Republican friends who work in healthcare... they think CDC screwed up lifting mask mandate... but still can't understand why people don't vaxxed and agree with companies, healthcare workers and federal employees mandated to be vaxxed or agree to daily testing.   

I went running last May - outside, on the street, - and a woman screamed at me from her porch to put on a mask.  She was by herself on her porch wearing a mask.

I happily flipped her the bird.  Must have been shocking to her, being on the right side of history and all.

7 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I don't even like either one of these clowns but W Bush was worse than both of 'em.

Thank g-d for a while I thought I was the only one awake in 2003.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, LeviF said:

I went running last May - outside, on the street, - and a woman screamed at me from her porch to put on a mask.  She was by herself on her porch wearing a mask.

I happily flipped her the bird.  Must have been shocking to her, being on the right side of history and all.

Thank g-d for a while I thought I was the only one awake in 2003.

outside by yourself lol people dont understand... in crowds indoors or outdoors standing around yes... running or walking by yourself no reason to do it

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

TRUST THE PROCESS

This team is very much a team, not just one guy.

Please.  President Biden is a big boy and can make his own decisions.  He thought this was a good tweet.  Own it.

Own what? It’s pathetic 

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

W worse than trump and weekend at Bernies?  He was a goofball but at least he wasn’t a dooche and he’s still more cognizant than Joe right now. 

come on man

Starting a totally unnecessary war resulting in the death of 1,000,000+ brown people and thousands of Americans and maimed many more takes the cake IMHO.

23 minutes ago, 716er said:

Own what? It’s pathetic 

That your boy is sending out dumb tweets on his own volition.

11 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Starting a totally unnecessary war resulting in the death of 1,000,000+ brown people and thousands of Americans and maimed many more takes the cake IMHO.

That your boy is sending out dumb tweets on his own volition.

The senile old man is my boy?

10 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Not only that but sending the Secretary of State to the UN to spread known bull#### in support of said war.  

Conservatives had massive amounts of cultural power in the early 2000s and all they did was go to war with Iraq (remember listening to the radio and the stations would lay Bush speeches over the bridges of pop-rock songs???).  Shameful.  The Republican party has since deserved everything it's gotten.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Maybe I'm mistaken and if so I apologize. Are you not a Biden supporter?

Imagine calling someone a Biden supporter.

An apology is not enough for such a horrendous insult.

Compensation is due !

😂

28 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Maybe I'm mistaken and if so I apologize. Are you not a Biden supporter?

Wow, love the whole 'Biden? not me no way man uh uh'

6a00d834524d9c69e201bb07b8cafe970d-800wi <<<<<<<<<<<<<Billstime's 80 million

Next Jen Psaki will be telling us Biden won because of republican voters

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

W worse than trump and weekend at Bernies?  He was a goofball but at least he wasn’t a dooche and he’s still more cognizant than Joe right now. 

come on man

Trump and Biden are mostly the same kind of President and personality IMO.  Use the same sorts of tactics.   I think both are divisive, bitter personalities at their core, and they have a hard time keeping it controlled.   I don't think the Biden Presidency feels all that different from the Trump Presidency.  It's just as chaotic and partisan, with the administration filled with partisan hacks who are way out beyond their skis.  You've got a lot of nothing getting done.  

Clinton, Bush and Obama are in a different class, different generation.  I don't see those guys being anywhere nearly as divisive.  I don't think the us vs. them rhetoric would be at the fever pitch it's been for the last couple years.  Not saying they were great Presidents, but I think if this pandemic hit during their respective eras, the approach would be entirely different.  

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, dpberr said:

Trump and Biden are mostly the same kind of President and personality IMO.  Use the same sorts of tactics.   I think both are divisive, bitter personalities at their core, and they have a hard time keeping it controlled.   I don't think the Biden Presidency feels all that different from the Trump Presidency.  It's just as chaotic and partisan, with the administration filled with partisan hacks who are way out beyond their skis.  You've got a lot of nothing getting done.  

Clinton, Bush and Obama are in a different class, different generation.  I don't see those guys being anywhere nearly as divisive.  I don't think the us vs. them rhetoric would be at the fever pitch it's been for the last couple years.  Not saying they were great Presidents, but I think if this pandemic hit during their respective eras, the approach would be entirely different.  

Absolutely spot on. it’s a disturbing trend including these executive order pendulum swings. The extreme swings are toxic and destructive. 

CNN and Fox News coverage of the same story are like alternative universes. 

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Your words are meaningless as always.

I understand that you feel this way, it's always difficult when the light of hypocrisy is shined upon the perpetually indignant. 

Nonetheless, I'll press on, secure in the knowledge that when I lose the “put em on the island”, “take the kids”, and most recently “let em die” guy, I lose nothing. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1