DeSantis For President in 2024?

40 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Joe gots jokes

Shade throwing is a potential way out of all this.  Great idea!   

You can do that when you're 50 and of sound mind.  

An 80 year old already struggling to put words together......probably not the best burn - which of course in times like these totally shows why this is super serious 

Who paid the only guy who laughed wayyyyyyyyyyy to hard at the beginning?   

Sounds sooooo awkward.  

Y'all know who he is.  So does that one dude who laughed.  The reporters on Team Biden - they're like "this dude is legit Sir....you can barely walk to the car."

Edited by Big Blitz

And too late bro.......you already elevated him to elite, face of the resistance to this nonsense status all week.  Including Press Sec Circle Back....

So terrified I think this might be what Bill is seeing suddenly all day

ronald-d-desantis.jpg?width=332.5&height

16 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

An 80 year old already struggling to put words together......probably not the best burn - which of course in times like these totally shows why this is super serious 

Sounds sooooo awkward.  

Y'all know who he is.  So does that one dude who laughed.  The reporters on Team Biden - they're like "this dude is legit Sir....you can barely walk to the car."

blah blah blah 

I don’t even read your garbage 

• Shocked 1

10 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_DeSantis

Those Latin words suggest maybe not so low IQ.

It is incredible how mainstream media has pivoted from pinning covid on the president to now pinning it on certain governors. 

CNN didn’t even bother quoting the parts of his speech questioning Biden promise to stop the virus or how hundreds of thousands of virus vessels are streaming over the border unvaccinated and getting moved all over the country.  It’s so shameful they refuse to report both sides of any issue.  It’s also conveniently the first hit on a Google search. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/08/05/politics/ron-desantis-joe-biden-donald-trump-covid-politics/index.html

The corruption and propaganda machines are so all encompassing at this point I’m not sure there is any path to recovery. 

Biden had everything he needed COVID-related from day one.  The vaccine prep work DJT, the feds and private industry had promised was completed, Trump had been infected with COVID, recovered and ultimately vaccinated.  He was the architect of the plan to save millions of lives, and all Biden had to do was not $&@& it up. 

Yet, he $@&ed it up.  Can’t get the people who don’t trust him to trust him.  Can’t get millions of his constituents to trust him.  Harris and company were shooting their collective mouth off encouraging vax hesitancy among  constitutents and idependents.   Biden bragged about having a plan that would stop COVID on its tracks.

As a  career insider he should have had things lined up, but somehow he botched it.  Broken promises, horrible messaging, bumbling  the work at the southern border as it relates to COVID spread….

Alas, all was predictable. Brain turning to puddin, the standard old man gaze off into the distance where maybe he sees his old pals Ted Kennedy and Cornpop waiting on the other side,  calling it a day after raisins, prunes and a quick meeting with a press warned not to ask him the tough questions like “Do you know what city you are in?”. 

Sometimes, in his most lucid moments, he must pine for the old days when instead of pretending to be a functioning president, he had  a simpler pretend life,  driving 18 Whillers across the Great Plains of Delaware and southern New Jersey.   

• Awesome! (+1) 1

At this time in 2020, the coup was so far gone blaming Trump for every single case spike wherever it occurred across the country.  

Every case was his fault.  

Virus still around?  Trumps fault because he didn't put a mask on.  

Today:  Absolutely zero blame to sleepy Joe.  We'll get a meme from Bill about Trump and no responsibility.  Funny.  He hasn't asked Biden if he should take any blame for not getting his sham vaccine goal - like maybe explain the real reasons it was so important since preventing cases wasn't one of them.  Until you do we can assume you still have no plan and I'm not sure if I can even have a BBQ right now.  This was also supposed to be under control in his first 100 days. 

Plus in their world, his CDC unmasked you and then "all hell broke loose!"  Spikes!  Delta got here!!!  Right?  Masks are so crucial (Delta was supposedly found in December of 2020) so how is this not seen as the biggest blunder of the whole thing???

Has anyone been fired or called to resign?  

Now of course no one on the right myself included thinks Joe is to blame for Delta and its updated cousin Delta plus.  No one has done anything close to blaming Joe for biology and variants.  The messaging and bumbling hypocrisy and mass confusion and ceding all responsibility to  - President CDC - they actually run the country.

They got a promotion!

We really interested in "ending the pandemic" or protecting agendas?

What a mess.  

Edited by Big Blitz

17 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

At this time in 2020, the coup was so far gone blaming Trump for every single case spike wherever it occurred across the country.  

Every case was his fault.  

Virus still around?  Trumps fault because he didn't put a mask on.  

Today:  Absolutely zero blame to sleepy Joe.  We'll get a meme from Bill about Trump and no responsibility.  Funny.  He hasn't asked Biden if he should take any blame for not getting his sham vaccine goal - like maybe explain the real reasons it was so important since preventing cases wasn't one of them.  Until you do we can assume you still have no plan and I'm not sure if I can even have a BBQ right now.  This was also supposed to be under control in his first 100 days. 

Plus in their world, his CDC unmasked you and then "all hell broke loose!"  Spikes!  Delta got here!!!  Right?  Masks are so crucial (Delta was supposedly found in December of 2020) so how is this not seen as the biggest blunder of the whole thing???

Has anyone been fired or called to resign?  

Now of course no one on the right myself included thinks Joe is to blame for Delta and its updated cousin Delta plus.  No one has done anything close to blaming Joe for biology and variants.  The messaging and bumbling hypocrisy and mass confusion and ceding all responsibility to  - President CDC - they actually run the country.

They got a promotion!

We really interested in "ending the pandemic" or protecting agendas?

What a mess.  

You are scum:

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Sounds sooooo awkward.  

He probably doesn't know who he is.  Which is no laughing matter.

On 7/7/2021 at 10:51 AM, Doc said:

I'm not so sure about that.  Biden's brain will be mush long before then, sure, but dumping giggles will be devastating for them.

Maybe Biden can choke down some HCQ to help with that mush brain thing.  

1 hour ago, Doc said:

And the left is running scared. Because they know Joey’s done soon and they don’t want to but will be forced to run Kammy.

Unless President Biden doesn't retire before finishing term and does not seek re election, they can have an open primary and make sure She doesn't win if they want.  They'll have to keep him propped up for another 3 1/2 years though.  I think they could do it.

On 7/7/2021 at 10:33 AM, Unforgiven said:

He seems squeaky clean leftists might have to work overtime trying to set him up.

nah, they'll just find the 10 counties that swing the electoral college to the Dem, and hack the vote in those counties (Detroit, Atlanta, Madison, the usuals) with loads of absentee and mail in ballots, just like 2020.   Conservatives will never win a major race again IMO.    The libs know exactly which swing counties they need to carry and have their own people running the balloting operations in those urban counties.   This country is pretty much f'd.    the greatest GOP candidate in the world couldn't win county X is the libs decided they had to have it.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

nah, they'll just find the 10 counties that swing the electoral college to the Dem, and hack the vote in those counties (Detroit, Atlanta, Madison, the usuals) with loads of absentee and mail in ballots, just like 2020.   Conservatives will never win a major race again IMO.    The libs know exactly which swing counties they need to carry and have their own people running the balloting operations in those urban counties.   This country is pretty much f'd.    the greatest GOP candidate in the world couldn't win county X is the libs decided they had to have it.  

This is very depressing to read, if true...

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Unless President Biden doesn't retire before finishing term and does not seek re election, they can have an open primary and make sure She doesn't win if they want.  They'll have to keep him propped up for another 3 1/2 years though.  I think they could do it.

Unless Kammy doesn’t want to run, she will (consider herself to) be the first in line.  Having an open primary will be impossible to justify to the demographic she was supposed to attract.

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

You just KNEW this angle about Gov. Ron DeSantis was coming (and it’s quite telling)

Wow - DeSantis must be up in the early polling if they are already pulling out the worse than Trump comparison

It might not shock you to know that the author is Dean Obeidallah, but in the coming months and years, there will no doubt be countless other Dems and media types parroting the same line.

100000% they're going to make up a variant they discovered in Florida.  

• Agree 2

38 minutes ago, Doc said:

Unless Kammy doesn’t want to run, she will (consider herself to) be the first in line.  Having an open primary will be impossible to justify to the demographic she was supposed to attract.

She might.  Just cuz she wants it doesn't mean she's gonna get it.  She polled 1% in her own state before she dropped out before the first primary.  

Of course that doesn't mean the Donkey team can't rig a primary for her to win if they so desire.  At least from what we've seen so far, I wouldn't count on it.

If she can't draw the demographic the Donkey team wants, why would they anoint her as their nominee?

53 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

She might.  Just cuz she wants it doesn't mean she's gonna get it.  She polled 1% in her own state before she dropped out before the first primary.  

Of course that doesn't mean the Donkey team can't rig a primary for her to win if they so desire.  At least from what we've seen so far, I wouldn't count on it.

If she can't draw the demographic the Donkey team wants, why would they anoint her as their nominee?

Because she's the VP and they've been painting this reign of error as the Biden-Harris administration from the beginning.  That tells me she wants to be President and they wanted to transition her into the position.  If they tell her "you're out" and install someone else who isn't a woman and/or black (I can't see either, much less both, and if they install a white man...), you don't think that will turn-off a lot of people? 

Edited by Doc

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Because she's the VP and they've been painting this reign of error as the Biden-Harris administration from the beginning.  That tells me she wants to be President and they wanted to transition her into the position.  If they tell her "you're out" and install someone else who isn't a woman and/or black (I can't see either, much less both, and if they install a white man...), you don't think that will turn-off a lot of people? 

Most black people don’t even like her...😂

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, Doc said:

And that is the state of the left.  Judge political leaders based on gender and skin color not by abilities.  That’s why I scratch my head at this whole Biden thing. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 8/7/2021 at 4:30 PM, Doc said:

Biden will finish his term short of a significant health problem.  She'd otherwise get slaughtered in a re-election bid IMO.  She can't win the nomination in 2024 either IMO.  She's served her purpose which was to check a box in 2020.  She's Peter-Principled out.