DeSantis For President in 2024?

DeSantis is what Trump supporters think Trump is.  

DeSantis is also someone who can win back suburban moms and retain the gains Trump made into blue collar whites and Hispanics. 

He should be the R’s 2024 nominee, but if Trump runs, I think he’ll clear out and wait his turn. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

DeSantis is also someone who can win back suburban moms and retain the gains Trump made into blue collar whites and Hispanics. 

He should be the R’s 2024 nominee, but if Trump runs, I think he’ll clear out and wait his turn. 

I liked a lot of Trump’s policies, but I just feel he is too much of a lightning rod for the Left...and he will bring the Left to the polls like Hillary brought the Right to the polls...DeSantis seems more rational and level headed, while still pushing for similar policies...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5

21 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

MSM headline:  “Cases  SKYROCKET in England since mid-June”

November to December 2020 (have to start using years now) cases in the UK averaged between 15K and 20K.  

And yet December to January deaths were averaging over 500 to well over a 1700 peak thru the end of January 2021.  

Cases! spiked in January of 2021 to well over 30K to 50K.

But! February and March deaths (remember they laaaaaaaaaaag) were well under 500 to 700 by mid February.  And have plummeted since.  

Cases since June of 2021 have been at well over their November 2020 numbers.  Deaths nowhere close.  Averaging just over 100 the last 2 weeks.  

Logic = Delta is not as lethal. 

And Vaccines work to keep you out of the hospital.  Maybe!  They were nowhere near 50% vaccinated by June 1 2021.  

We're done here.    

Unfortunately the protocols and mandates are not.  This is about control and power.  

Going to need a lot more justification then "But people are still getting sick" because you know and I know you don't really give af about any of them.   

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I hope to God Trump doesn’t run again in ‘24. And that his son isn’t the Republican nominee for governor next year.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

I hope to God Trump doesn’t run again in ‘24. And that his son isn’t the Republican nominee for governor next year.

DeSantis is the first politician I may ever campaign for.  

It will be interesting to see how many people are like myself, and moving forward, actively support candidates who push for freedom from the increasingly authoritarian left.  

I think some of y’all underestimate the energy being created by red-pilled independents who don’t want to live under the fascist weaponization of covid. 

Half of my friends have never been active politically, but this has woken them up.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

By March 5th, 20 million British had 1 dose of the Vaccine and only 1 million were fully vaccinated.  Use your deductive abilities when you look at the data.   

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1194668/uk-covid-19-vaccines-administered/

Cases were already plummeting. 

They lied about what the vaccines actually do they always have been.  Now they are using "case!" hysteria for more protocols and mandates.........to hell with these people.  

The data says your vaccine was never going to stop cases! so stop reporting them!!!   

Screenshot_20210805-112924_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I liked a lot of Trump’s policies, but I just feel he is too much of a lightning rod for the Left...and he will bring the Left to the polls like Hillary brought the Right to the polls...DeSantis seems more rational and level headed, while still pushing for similar policies...

You’re not wrong. I’m seeing ads for the Virginia gubernatorial race and the Dem there Terry McAuliffe is basically running ads saying his republican opponent is the same guy as trump, shows a side by side split screen of trump and Youngkin wearing a red cap that’s blurred out because it’s not a maga hat. Doesn’t even talk about his own credentials. 

They are convinced it’s all they need to do to win. 

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You’re not wrong. I’m seeing ads for the Virginia gubernatorial race and the Dem there Terry McAuliffe is basically running ads saying his republican opponent is the same guy as trump, shows a side by side split screen of trump and Youngkin wearing a red cap that’s blurred out because it’s not a maga hat. Doesn’t even talk about his own credentials. 

They are convinced it’s all they need to do to win. 

given the demographics of Northern Virginia, they’re likely correct.  

It looked like Trump was gonna win VA on Election Day… until the Fairfax and Arlington County results came in.   Lol

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

It looked like Trump was gonna win VA on Election Day… until the Fairfax and Arlington County results came in.   Lol

May be true. This youngkin guy seems nothing like the orange guy based on his bio and his messaging, but they want to sell they are the same guy. 

Yeah those two counties are huge and a lot of federal government employees live there as well. 

20 minutes ago, SCBills said:

It will be interesting to see how many people are like myself, and moving forward, actively support candidates who push for freedom from the increasingly authoritarian left.  

I think some of y’all underestimate the energy being created by red-pilled independents who don’t want to live under the fascist weaponization of covid. 

Half of my friends have never been active politically, but this has woken them up. 

My son wants to campaign for him.

12 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Yeah, Trump was doing well until they started counting the votes where the people are. Virginia was never going to be close. That state is solidly blue now.

• Vomit 1

23 minutes ago, SCBills said:

He's underwater in the polls now. His attempt to put children's and school employees at risk isn't going well. Nursing homes are requiring employees get vaccinated but DeathSantis has said that's not going to happen. 

Suburban moms won't like that 

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

He's underwater in the polls now. His attempt to put children's and school employees at risk isn't going well. Nursing homes are requiring employees get vaccinated but DeathSantis has said that's not going to happen. 

Re: Polling..  No. He’s not. 

One outlier poll that Nikki Fried tweeted out is not representative of what internals from both political parties show in Florida. 

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Governor of NY?

Nah, Jr. definitely won’t do that unless he has no intention of actually winning.

He has to find a super red district somewhere and be in Congress. He could never win a statewide race.

• Vomit 1

Just now, Governor said:

Governor of NY?

Nah, Jr. definitely won’t do that unless he has no intention of actually winning.

He has to find a super red district somewhere and be in Congress. He could never win a statewide race.

yeah - I think his name is still being thrown around (as well as Rudy Giuliani’s son, which would also be a non-starter).

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Re: Polling..  No. He’s not. 

One outlier poll that Nikki Fried tweeted out is not representative of what internals from both political parties show in Florida. 

This is sure clear 

When schools start classes later this month in Florida, do you think that masks should be required for all children?
Yes:       No:          Unsure:
62.0%     31.9%       6.1%

https://floridapolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/StPetePolls_2021_State_August3_P7F9W.pdf

If the election for Governor of Florida were held today, and the candidates were Republican Ron DeSantis and Democrat Charlie Crist, who would you vote for?
Ron DeSantis:           Charlie Crist:             Undecided:
43.8%.                           45.3%                          10.8%

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Is he? Got a link for some of his recent polling? I’m too lazy to look.

Last week, my mother said something similar. Florida isn’t nearly as blue as I thought. It wouldn’t take much to send DeSantis packing.

1 minute ago, Governor said:

Is he? Got a link for some of his recent polling? I’m too lazy to look.

Last week, my mother said something similar. Florida isn’t nearly as blue as I thought. It wouldn’t take much to send DeSantis packing.

Last time he ran he had an opponent that was very progressive. A Biden Democrat could beat him. I posted the poll above 

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This is sure clear 

When schools start classes later this month in Florida, do you think that masks should be required for all children?

https://floridapolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/StPetePolls_2021_State_August3_P7F9W.pdf

If the election for Governor of Florida were held today, and the candidates were Republican Ron DeSantis and Democrat Charlie Crist, who would you vote for?
Ron DeSantis:           Charlie Crist:             Undecided:
43.8%.                           45.3%                          10.8%

Again… both political parties know what the state looks like and both political parties internals have DeSantis with a strong hold on the Governor race.  

Enjoy your one outlier poll. 

Edited by SCBills

Just now, Tiberius said:

Last time he ran he had an opponent that was very progressive.           A Biden Democrat could beat him.

A "Biden Democrat" ??

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

As if the far left isn't in charge of this Administration.

A "Biden Democrat"...................................thanks for the laugh.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Last time he ran he had an opponent that was very progressive. A Biden Democrat could beat him. I posted the poll above 

Judging by his recent flailing, it would appear his internal polls are saying something similar. He will have a 40 percent approval a month from now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Governor said:

Judging by his recent flailing, it would appear his internal polls are saying something similar. He will have a 40 percent approval a month from now.

If you think DeSantis is so weak that he could lose to Nikki Fried or Charlie Crist, in what has become a reliably red state, why are people like you so obsessed with him?

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

If you think DeSantis is so weak that he could lose to Nikki Fried or Charlie Crist, in what has become a reliably red state, why are people like you so obsessed with him?

I didn’t say he was super weak today. I’m looking at where he’ll be a year from now after everything implodes in his face.

Didn’t Cuomo have an approval rating in the 90’s this time last year?

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yep.  It ain't happening.

But we're a brainwashed cult.

That was a very weird and awkward bomb. The guy just doesn’t have it.

5 minutes ago, Governor said:

I didn’t say he was super weak today. I’m looking at where he’ll be a year from now after everything implodes in his face.

Didn’t Cuomo have an approval rating in the 90’s this time last year?

That was a very weird and awkward bomb. The guy just doesn’t have it.

If DeSantis has a massive scandal, then sure, things could change.  

Re: His governance… Yall have been sounding the alarm (falsely) on Florida this ENTIRE pandemic.  Sorry, but I have faith he’ll be fine through this, just like he has every other time the media tried to convince you Florida is hell on earth. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 3

39 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This is sure clear 

Hahahahaha sure.  

If 60 plus percent of parents want their kids in masks, then wear the masks.  

No one is stopping them.  

No one. 

32 minutes ago, B-Man said:

A "Biden Democrat" ??

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

As if the far left isn't in charge of this Administration.

A "Biden Democrat"...................................thanks for the laugh.

And America likes what it sees! That’s why Biden beat trump so decisively last year 

35 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Again… both political parties know what the state looks like and both political parties internals have DeSantis with a strong hold on the Governor race.  

Enjoy your one outlier poll. 

You have seen both parties internals? Stfu 

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Hahahahaha sure.  

If 60 plus percent of parents want their kids in masks, then wear the masks.  

No one is stopping them.  

No one. 

They want all the kids wearing them, especially the ones most likely to be the diseased ones. These unvaccinated spreaders are a threat to the community. Dirty 

• Vomit 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And America likes what it sees! That’s why Biden beat trump so decisively last year 

The senate race could get lots of attention also and DeSantis could get swept out of there by increased turnout.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So it's 36%

Poll: Biden’s approval rating falls on Covid-19 concerns

The Quinnipiac survey found the president’s overall approval rating fell to 46 percent as some Americans lost faith in the pandemic response

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/08/04/joe-biden-coronavirus-approval-rating-502439

4 minutes ago, Governor said:

The senate race could get lots of attention also and DeSantis could get swept out of there by increased turnout.

Will be interesting the Trump angel in that election. DeSantis will be put on the spot about if elections are fair, will he accept it if he loses and will he stand up to Trump if the Dems win Florida in 2024? Will he be like the Georgia AG and certify the vote or will he try and throw votes out for Trump? 

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Will be interesting the Trump angel in that election. DeSantis will be put on the spot about if elections are fair, will he accept it if he loses and will he stand up to Trump if the Dems win Florida in 2024? Will he be like the Georgia AG and certify the vote or will he try and throw votes out for Trump? 

After browsing some recent polling, Dems are in really good shape right now. They might even gain in the Senate if things stay like this.

• Haha (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Yeah, the left's obsession with trying to discredit him tells you everything you need to know.  It won't be pretty for Dems in 2022 or 2024.

• Agree 4

That wasn’t a very good response the other day. It’s a bit worrying. I’d be real worried if this team thought that would be a good response and planned it.

The border? Why not just blame the Jews?

Edited by Governor

42 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Normally Crist would probably lose bad but voter’s will likely want a steady hand at the wheel at that point and you get that with Crist. Florida voter’s know and trust the guy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Governor said:

Normally Crist would probably lose bad but voter’s will likely want a steady hand at the wheel at that point and you get that with Crist. Florida voter’s know and trust the guy.

Yeah, that's why they voted him out of the Governor's office years ago and he had to change parties.