DeSantis For President in 2024?

28 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I know that former Goldman Sachs insider governor of yours that earned like 30 million in the last few year including a couple million while in office the first year is sure to care more this time. Covid death rates are already worse than third world counties in Jersey.

Worst covid death rate  in America. Almost twice Florida, which is crazy.  

This next wave already 6 times worse than this time last year is a big problem, especially in an election year. 

Florida is right behind us and that’s really pathetic since they had 6 months to get ready for it. Why is this happening to them 1.5 years into a pandemic? This is inexcusable.

All of our deaths happened in beginning before we knew how to treat it. It’s been a flat line ever since.

You couldn’t fool a 10 year old with that propaganda.

4 hours ago, Governor said:

According to your article there are 15,169 COVID patients in the hospital of which 341 are under 18.  Its also not even the worst its been.

Nationwide, there were 954 pediatric COVID-19 hospitalizations. The peak was on Dec. 17, with 1,184 COVID-19 hospitalizations.

Why do I keep hearing hospitals are full of sick children with COVID.  Numbers in your article don't seem to back that up.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

According to your article there are 15,169 COVID patients in the hospital of which 341 are under 18.  Its also not even the worst its been.

Why do I keep hearing hospitals are full of sick children with COVID.  Numbers in your article don't seem to back that up.

President CDC and Dr. Fraudulent are no longer giving directions or exit strategies.

They're basically reading their version of events and why it's terrible.  

Same Biden.  50% of us got fully vaccinated and cases have surged since.  Now what?  The media isn't concerned about that - they want it to be March 2020 again.  The logical conclusion of more vaccinations is what you see in Israel.  We aren't allowed to travel there now.  They are on the U.S. no travel list.  One of the most vaccinated countries on earth.  

This all says this never ends.  

What's the metric to get these worthless face diapers and social distancing guidelines swept into the ash heap of history alongside "we're all in this together."  Screw your freedoms......how about screw your masks Arnold.  They don't work - and neither does the vaccine if the goal is to end the nonsense.  Not ZERO COVID.  That's not possible like it was for measles billstime.  

Fear.  Fear.  More fear.  Control.  More control.  That's all you see. 

That is not leadership.  

Except in Florida and several others but their governors aren't going to be president or its South Dakota and no one cares.  

4 hours ago, Governor said:

Florida is right behind us and that’s really pathetic since they had 6 months to get ready for it. Why is this happening to them 1.5 years into a pandemic? This is inexcusable.

All of our deaths happened in beginning before we knew how to treat it. It’s been a flat line ever since.

You couldn’t fool a 10 year old with that propaganda.

Fool? 300 deaths per hundred thousand in NJ vs 185 in Florida. It’s a fact. Mathematically at the current rates Florida’s population would need to triple to equal the carnage in Jersey. 

the other fact is Florida had an earlier second wave of new cases in July 2020 where jerseys came later in September/October 2020 same pattern emerging now except Jersey is looking to be 5x worse.

that’s with the cdc admitting they are misstating the data for Florida, most likely for this pissing match with their governor. 

What a corrupt garbage covid killer state. Even worse that the perv shoving sick elderly back into nursing homes.  

You have a 50% better chance of surviving covid in Mexico at 200/hundred thousand than New Jersey.  Wow. 

I can really see those sky high state and local tax dollars hard at work.

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Fool? 300 deaths per hundred thousand in NJ vs 185 in Florida. It’s a fact. Mathematically at the current rates Florida’s population would need to triple to equal the carnage in Jersey. 

the other fact is Florida had an earlier second wave of new cases in July 2020 where jerseys came later in September/October 2020 same pattern emerging now except Jersey is looking to be 5x worse.

that’s with the cdc admitting they are misstating the data for Florida, most likely for this pissing match with their governor. 

What a corrupt garbage covid killer state. Even worse that the perv shoving sick elderly back into nursing homes.  

You have a 50% better chance of surviving covid in Mexico at 200/hundred thousand than New Jersey.  Wow. 

I told you not to hitch your wagon to that idiot DeSantis and you did it anyway. Now you’re mad.

2 minutes ago, Governor said:

I told you not to hitch your wagon to that idiot DeSantis and you did it anyway. Now you’re mad.

I’m not hitching anything, but if you think Florida is bad, check out Jersey worst state in country 🤢 and burgeoning return looking on the horizon. 

My county is 90% vaxxed for those eligible. Our medical workers are bored.

7 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’m not hitching anything, but if you think Florida is bad, check out Jersey worst state in country 🤢 and burgeoning return looking on the horizon. 

My county is 90% vaxxed for those eligible. Our medical workers are bored.

I’m one of the few light-orange areas left in the entire country. We aren’t going to look like Florida anytime soon. NY state will probably get hit worse than us. 

My friend in NH is in the red. Look at north part of NH on the map. I wonder how that happened. I’ll have to ask him later.

10 hours ago, Governor said:

We knew since early March 2020 it was worst for the elderly, so while we did not know how to treat it we knew who to protect, which is why FL has so many less deaths per Capita despite having more in the age range of danger. You simply killed all of the high risk people as fast as possible 

12 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

New daily case rate already 6 times worse than this time last year in Jersey.  Better stock up on milk and bread again. 

And toilet paper.  Lots of it...

6 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Don't bother.  Fake news has told them Florida is worse than the Holocaust when it comes to deaths.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

If New Jersey was a country it would have the third highest death rate in the world behind Peru and Hungary at a whopping 300 deaths per 100,000.

worst state by far… what a disaster 

If Florida and Louisiana were countries, they'd rank #1 and #2 in on number of new cases in the world.

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, frostbitmic said:

If Florida and Louisiana were countries, they'd rank #1 and #2 in on number of new cases in the world.

Agree. They’re just pushing a year old narrative that just isn’t going to hold up moving forward. The entire south is an absolute disaster right now. Hannity hasn’t given them their new talking points yet. 

Florida isn’t even counting their part time resident snowbirds. That’s gotta be another 7-10k deaths right there. How many of those deaths were tacked onto NY/NJ numbers? Probably all of them!!!

We’ll let the “tourist” death count slide for now. The final tally is going to be horrendous for Florida. What a mess.

Edited by Governor
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

Incorrect- shall I send you tips on how to use the inter webs? 

Also does it really matter who gets the sniffles? Deaths and hospitalizations are what matter. 

Anyway the kill desantis political narrative from mainstream media  was laughably predictable.

Judging by his resume he is probably not dirty and corrupt enough to make it any further in his political career. Oh well too bad for Rs. 

media better realize he might be the best chance at avoiding another trump run. And if this disastrous administration keeps getting worse and they can’t federalize election control like they want to, orange man might end up getting in office for a few more impeachment attempts. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Governor said:

Rubio is now distancing himself from DeSantis. Ronald is now damaged goods. Oh well, he had a nice few month run.

Ronald’s goose is cooked!

Death Spiral DeSantis.

Hahaha....OK.  Source?

DeSantis said today they're going to go back to reporting cases daily to the public.  Lololol

He knows why.  

And by the way:

CDC says over 90% of U.S. counties now meet its Covid guidelines for masks indoors

CDC says over 90% of U.S. counties now meet its Covid guidelines for masks indoors

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/12/cdc-says-over-90percent-of-us-counties-now-meet-its-covid-guidelines-for-indoor-masks.html

Nice job Joe!  I don't really care but using your idiotic logic this should be because you lifted the masks.  

Impeach!!!!   Impeach!!!

New York State cases surging......was around 500 cases a day 1 month ago.  

At over 4,000 today.  

Screenshot_20210812-154117_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Big Blitz

7 minutes ago, Governor said:

DeSantis gets clowned once again. He’s having a rough time.

DeSantis softens school board threats. It will be on them to cut their own pay.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article253442554.html?utm_source=pushly&intcid=pushly_1265247

You're the clown who keeps clowning for the democrats.

Talk about biden or the border or the price of food and gas, bozo.

53 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Hahaha....OK.  Source?

DeSantis said today they're going to go back to reporting cases daily to the public.  Lololol

He knows why. 

Fake news is the source.  Where else?

19 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Hope so!  

Is it Joe or Press Sec. Circle Back?  

Either way thanks again!  

Not supposed to be below 50% already Joe.  

So it's 40%

That’s cool the approval is above disapprove! Trump never had that:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

If you’re mad at Biden dropping now you must have been furious at Trump.

3 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

That’s cool the approval is above disapprove! Trump never had that:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

If you’re mad at Biden dropping now you must have been furious at Trump.

I'm not mad at Biden for biology and don't give a rats a** about Trump.  Virus going to virus.  The Northeast will see very soon and your fascist leaders will respond (mine to Governor Blackface that just went over localities for wanting to not muzzle our kids in schools with cloth that doesn't work).  That kind of Governor reach is ok.......but the DeSantis kind  - bad!

I care about denying logic math science and data.  So do a lot of other real Americans.  

Biden and the media hate science.  And have decided to fully politicize this to the detriment of our kids.

Read how the AP phrases this - continuing to pit Americans against each other and siding with the CCPDNC:

Biden eyes tougher vaccine rules without provoking backlash

WASHINGTON (AP) - When the pace of vaccinations in the U.S. first began to slow, President Joe Biden backed incentives like million-dollar cash lotteries if that's what it took to get shots in arms. But as new coronavirus infections soar, he's testing a tougher approach.

In just the past two weeks, Biden has forced millions of federal workers to attest to their vaccination status or face onerous new requirements. He's met with business leaders at the White House to press them to do the same.

Meanwhile, the administration has taken steps toward mandating shots for people traveling into the U.S. from overseas. And the White House is weighing options to be more assertive at the state and local level, including potential support for school districts imposing rules to prevent spread of the virus over the objection of Republican leaders.

https://apnews.com/article/lifestyle-joe-biden-business-health-travel-d2b00a2fddc5af7b8e23afbfd2961b02

It's just missing pom poms and a cheerleaders gif.  "Go Team Blue use more federal power mask up then kids!"

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, ALF said:

‘Burning through the population’: Delta fuels Florida’s worst COVID wave

In terms of the number of children hospitalized with COVID-19, Florida has ranked among the two worst states in the nation and hospitals have been sounding alarms.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article253297163.html

This all your article says about children:

Florida has ranked among the two worst states in the nation and hospitals have been sounding alarms.

How much worse are they than other states? 

The @Governor article yesterday noted that 341 out of 18,000 some odd hospitalized COVID cases were under 18.  

The whole kids thing is grossly exaggerated IMHO.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Doc said:

And toilet paper.  Lots of it...

Don't bother.  Fake news has told them Florida is worse than the Holocaust when it comes to deaths.

Maybe we should airlift some HCQ to Florida to squelch this outbreak.  Or maybe give it to those kids in ICUs.  With a zpac, Lysol, and zinc, of course.  Right, “Doc?”

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Maybe we should airlift some HCQ to Florida to squelch this outbreak.  Or maybe give it to those kids in ICUs.  With a zpac, Lysol, and zinc, of course.  Right, “Doc?”

Better to send it to the numerous other Dem states with higher mortality. 

8 hours ago, Doc said:

Better to send it to the numerous other Dem states with higher mortality. 

You like to pretend.  Typically you pretend that you didn't fall for Trump's HCQ hoax.  Now, you're pretending that mortality is the only measure of effect of COVID.  

Maybe you could also pretend that you're a pilot, or simply hire a real pilot, rent a crop duster, and crop-dust as much of Florida as you can with HCQ so we can keep our friends in Florida safe.  That may be the only way out of this mess.  

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

You like to pretend.  Typically you pretend that you didn't fall for Trump's HCQ hoax.  Now, you're pretending that mortality is the only measure of effect of COVID.  

Maybe you could also pretend that you're a pilot, or simply hire a real pilot, rent a crop duster, and crop-dust as much of Florida as you can with HCQ so we can keep our friends in Florida safe.  That may be the only way out of this mess.  

You fell for the lie that HCQ is dangerous so people could get sick and die, just to get Trump out of office.  You're either dumb or a piece of excrement (take your pick) and neither is a good look for you. 

And yes, mortality is the most important stat.  That's why your fake news channel ran a death counter (that is, until Joey took over).  And now all the cases and deaths are on him.  It's proof that Hilly would have been no better handling the Wuhan virus.  Deal with it, Gibbons.

19 minutes ago, Governor said:

Another record day for Ron and the gang.

Florida breaks daily COVID-19 record again with nearly 25K cases

https://www.local10.com/news/florida/2021/08/13/florida-breaks-daily-covid-19-record-again-with-nearly-25k-cases/

Joey's failing.  

Edited by Doc

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

And yes, mortality is the most important stat.  That's why your fake news channel ran a death counter until Joey took over.  And now all the cases and deaths are on him, proving Hilly would have been no better dealing with Wuhan virus.  Deal with it, Gibbons.

Not just mortality but long term damage from covid survivors for some. I still blame unvaccinated those over 12 for this terrible problem continuing .

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Doc said:

You fell for the lie that HCQ is dangerous so people could get sick and die, just to get Trump out of office.  You're either dumb or a piece of excrement (take your pick) and neither is a good look for you. 

And yes, mortality is the most important stat.  That's why your fake news channel ran a death counter (that is, until Joey took over).  And now all the cases and deaths are on him.  It's proof that Hilly would have been no better handling the Wuhan virus.  Deal with it, Gibbons.

Joey's failing.  

“Doc” is a bit testy this morning (or triggered, if you will).  He doesn’t like people pointing out that he follows junk science. 

1 minute ago, ALF said:

13.4% of US is black all ages. They are not the biggest unvaccinated group. 

I clearly said you are blaming the vast majority of black people, not that blacks are the majority of non vaccinated. Your stat is not applicable to my comment. 

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I clearly said you are blaming the vast majority of black people, not that blacks are the majority of non vaccinated. Your stat is not applicable to my comment. 

Ok who are the majority of unvaccinated in the US