The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

12 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Nope. It was 3:1. You’re an idiot. U teach stats. God help your students

Just wanted to bump this. An absolute classic self-own. The name calling and MAGA referencing throughout the numerous erroneous posts really put it over the top. Delightful!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Just wanted to bump this. An absolute classic self-own. The name calling and MAGA referencing throughout the numerous erroneous posts really put it over the top. Delightful!

This should also serve as a reminder to @ChiGoose....

They'll never stop coming for your crown.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/2023/07/25/florida-history-slavery-benefits-desantis-maxwell/?

This guy is a liar of the highest regard and I once argued with him back and forth by email after he referred to my school as a "piece of poop". When he responded he initially claimed that the teachers at my school supported him, and when I asked him who he pretended that he was protecting them. Upon stating I worked at my school and I had asked most of the faculty what they thought, not one agreed with him, at which point he wrote I was harassing him and he would respond to me anymore. This article keeps up his tradition of lies.

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Not the worst mistake I made all day.  An out of bounds ccaused me to lose a round today.  Tomorrows another day.  

15 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Wow the entire article apparently is " Yes" 

Amazing.

Most of us go with the basic principle of yes its correct to call law enforcement when you witness a crime. 

No race consideration required.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Ya know all those guys who yell "IN THE HOLE" or "You the man" at golf tournaments?  Those aren't liberals...

Are you absolutely certain you lost yesterday? You proved yourself to be very, very poor at math over the last couple days. Exceedingly so. I am happy to review the scorecard. Let me know. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Hard to actually consider mediaite as media but this is a classic on the level of a redhawk own-goal. “Did the decision to create an “open” category instead of allowing men to crush women shut down a right wing talking point by, you know, doing what the right and any other sane individual has been asking for?” 🤦‍♂️🤦🤦‍♀️

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

Hard to actually consider mediaite as media but this is a classic on the level of a redhawk own-goal. “Did the decision to create an “open” category instead of allowing men to crush women shut down a right wing talking point by, you know, doing what the right and any other sane individual has been asking for?” 🤦‍♂️🤦🤦‍♀️

This absolutely does not "shut me down", it is what I asked for and is welcome. It will piss of left wingers who want to let mentally ill men win women's titles. 

• Like (+1) 1

Fox is still all in with trump.  Guess they just didn't like Carlson all that much.  I can't believe Murdoch is dumb enough to bet on trump.  Maybe he's just waiting (like everyone else with a brain) for MAGA's to wake up and come to their senses and then pull the life support...Hannity protests too much...

https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-news/sean-hannity-says-new-trump-charges-signal-death-equal-justice

On 7/26/2023 at 11:02 PM, Orlando Tim said:

This absolutely does not "shut me down", it is what I asked for and is welcome. It will piss of left wingers who want to let mentally ill men win women's titles. 

Yup- this is actually what sane people have been calling for, for years…it’s about time…leave actual females alone…👍

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Yup- this is actually what sane people have been calling for, for years…it’s about time…leave actual females alone…👍

Now just keep them out of the Womens locker rooms and bathrooms.

52 minutes ago, B-Man said:

"Shocking" poll: Crime is still a major voter concern, "Bidenomics" not working

5a880429-fcc0-4472-b1a8-f325392cad7c-860

If you’re getting most of your news from CNN or the alphabet networks, you might be tempted to think that everything is coming up roses in America in 2023. Recently, MSNBC has been singing the praises of “Bidenomics” and talking about Biden’s brilliant handling of an economic recovery. In fact, they recently went so far as to claim that things are going so well that Joe Biden is virtually a shoo-in for a second term as President.

But a recent poll shows that the nation as a whole does not share this opinion and most are not falling for the gaslighting.

The number one concern of voters stubbornly remains inflation and the economy. And despite the best efforts of the mainstream media to play down what everyone can clearly see going on in the nation’s streets, crime is the second highest concern for Americans today. 

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2023/07/28/shocking-poll-crime-is-still-a-major-voter-concern-bidenomics-not-working-n567670

Wait a second, Frankish Reich assured me that our economy was booming? I can not trust this poll.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Fox is still all in with trump.  Guess they just didn't like Carlson all that much.  I can't believe Murdoch is dumb enough to bet on trump.  Maybe he's just waiting (like everyone else with a brain) for MAGA's to wake up and come to their senses and then pull the life support...Hannity protests too much...

https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-news/sean-hannity-says-new-trump-charges-signal-death-equal-justice

Fox wants Trump for the same reason as CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times, NPR,  and the rest.

Ratings and clicks.  How much ratings and clicks you gonna get if it's Pence vs Biden?  How many if it's Trump?

They're running a bidness.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

Fox wants Trump for the same reason as CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times, NPR,  and the rest.

Ratings and clicks.  How much ratings and clicks you gonna get if it's Pence vs Biden?  How many if it's Trump?

They're running a bidness.

Yes but Murdoch is running an international empire 

What an insane week to prove that no one trusts our government or media. We heard from congress that we found aliens and UFOs earlier in week and just found out that China had a bio lab in Reedly CA and no one is reacting as if it is true. It is not a good place for our country.

• Agree 1

I have to say this for the liberal media: They are doing all they can to spin for Joe Biden in the wake of the burgeoning Biden family foreign dealings scandal. They certainly had a challenging time in the past week with the imploding Hunter Biden plea deal.

USA Today put a capper on it with a truly ridiculous effort to downplay all this. It’s just “foibles,” folks. Oh, and the problem isn’t what Hunter or Joe Biden have done wrong; it’s the Republicans pouncing.

I hate it when you’re just foibling around with crack and the tax evasion and a federal gun charge shows up!

That’s when the international shakedowns and fraud happen. Those crazy foibles!

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/07/30/usa-todays-ridiculous-spin-on-hunter-biden-gets-the-drubbing-it-deserves-n784734

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Biden Spoke With Son’s Associates, but Not About Business

Mary Katharine Ham found this gem buried in the 20th paragraph (out of 22) in the New York Times report on Monday’s congressional hearing:

It has long been known that the elder Mr. Biden at times interacted with his son’s business partners.

Long been known, eh? Winston Smith couldn’t have rewritten history any more smoothly.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/31/us/politics/hunter-biden-devon-archer.html

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Mary Katharine Ham found this gem buried in the 20th paragraph (out of 22) in the New York Times report on Monday’s congressional hearing:

It has long been known that the elder Mr. Biden at times interacted with his son’s business partners.

Long been known, eh? Winston Smith couldn’t have rewritten history any more smoothly.

Another former conspiracy theory that the NYT admits, buried in the 20th paragraph, was always true.

Amazing isn't it @John from Riverside

:lol:

• Like (+1) 3

Maybe we need to be clear about what a "conspiracy theory" is.

An allegation that Joe and Hunter Biden discussed Hunter's Burisma deal is not a "conspiracy theory." It is an allegation that is subject to proof. And now we're getting some proof, but the questions remain "what did Joe know and when did he know it, and when and how did he involve himself in aiding Hunter's deals."

A conspiracy theory is a whole different animal. It is something like "COVID was manufactured as a ruse to allow the government to take more control of our lives." The difference? Absolutely zero proof and reason to believe that happened. And such a thing wouldn't have required just a few people (Joe and Hunter and Burisma's leader) involved. It would have required a massive international conspiracy with hundreds of actors involved - governments, businesses, individuals. Hence the term "conspiracy theory."

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Ha, how many times did Biden lie about his interactions with Hunter and Hunter's business partners. MSM's reaction as these new developments occur is and will be interesting to observe. We all know they carry water for the Dems, but how much more can they?

• Like (+1) 1