The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

I guess we can just keep a list here of everything the media has lied, or “misinformed” the public of over the last few years.  

Russiagate

Bountygate

Officer Sicknick skull bashed in with a fire extinguisher 

Covington Catholic kids

Hunter Biden’s laptop is “Russian misinformation”

”Debunked” Wuhan lab leak

President Trump “tear gassed” protesters for a photo op

The science behind hydroxychloroquine

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I guess we can just keep a list here of everything the media has lied, or “misinformed” the public of over the last few years.  

Russiagate

Bountygate

Officer Sicknick skull bashed in with a fire extinguisher 

Covington Catholic kids

Hunter Biden’s laptop is “Russian misinformation”

”Debunked” Wuhan lab leak

President Trump “tear gassed” protesters for a photo op

The science behind hydroxychloroquine

You forgot

Ga election law is designed to suppress the votes of minorities( with no reading or listing of the actual language. ) 

good people on both sides

“ Challenge “ at the border .. no crisis 

Kids in cages like animals…  to kids are detained in prison like facilities 

Xenophobic Trump restricts travel from China

Trump labeled a liar for saying “ I wanted to keep a positive attitude to help keep folks from panicking and doing foolish things”. 

Fauci applauded for saying “ I was always for masks,  no flip flop ,  I just did not want the public to panic and buy all the N95 masks”

Just off the top of my head.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Governor said:

We never did see that Hunter Biden laptop.

That’s because there never was a laptop. That material was hacked.

Hmm, strange claim...here is an article from your teller of all truth..fake news is it?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/02/politics/hunter-biden-laptop/index.html

The FBI took possession of a laptop that is purported to belong to Hunter Biden. Investigators subpoenaed the laptop in 2019 from a computer shop in Delaware, CNN previously reported.

A law enforcement source has told CNN that the assumption is that it is Hunter Biden's laptop. But the FBI is still working through the content and the integrity of what is on it, because it was not in Hunter Biden's sole possession the whole time before it was handed over to the FBI.

and from Hunter Biden himself

Hunter Biden told CBS News in an interview clip released on Friday that he has "no idea whether or not" the laptop belongs to him, but acknowledged that it was "certainly" a possibility,

• Thank you (+1) 2

Going to be a blizzard in this thread

Snowflake central 

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Hmm, strange claim...here is an article from your teller of all truth..fake news is it?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/02/politics/hunter-biden-laptop/index.html

and from Hunter Biden himself

Wait CNN can be trusted when the narrative is on your side, but when it’s not it’s pure propaganda.

Fun!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 716er said:

Going to be a blizzard in this thread

Snowflake central 

Wait CNN can be trusted when the narrative is on your side, but when it’s not it’s pure propaganda.

Fun!

k< so are we saying CNN is fake news? as long as we agree ...

kinda the point of this whole thread no? The media cannot be trusted..pretty much any of it

1 minute ago, Governor said:

So….we still have no idea.

you said there was no laptop..i can quote 100 sources, left, right, center, above, below, that says there is...

• Agree 1

Over and over we see the central truth: the corporate outlets that most loudly and shrilly denounce 'disinformation' — to the point of demanding online censorship and de-platforming in the name of combating it — are, in fact, the ones who spread disinformation most frequently and destructively."

-- Glenn Greenwald

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

k< so are we saying CNN is fake news? as long as we agree ...

kinda the point of this whole thread no? The media cannot be trusted..pretty much any of it

you said there was no laptop..i can quote 100 sources, left, right, center, above, below, that says there is...

Show me one that confirms the laptop belongs to Hunter  Biden.

10 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Can you show me a real source that confirms the laptop belongs to Hunter Biden? We know who Daily Mail is and their track record. Show me a source that says….

FBI confirms laptop belonged to Hunter Biden.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Governor said:

Can you show me a real source that confirms the laptop belongs to Hunter Biden? We know who Daily Mail is and their track record. Show me a source that says….

FBI confirms laptop belonged to Hunter Biden.

again, the very reason for this thread....and this proves what the OP was saying

show me one source that confirmed Sicknick was killed by blunt force trauma after being struck in the head with a fire extinguisher...just one...ya cant...and that reporting was introduced as EVIDENCE in an impeachment trial of the POTUS...think about that for a minute...but because it came from a MSM outlet, it had to be true! Just like Russia Gate, just like the coco was ABSOLUTELY not escaped from a lab...just like everything listed in original post.

At what point , and after how many falsehoods, do people stand up and say...holy hell, the whole of  the media is just a propaganda arm for their selected party..WAPO/CNN/NYT etc for the Dems....Fox/ WSJ/  etc for the Rebublicans.

And people wonder why the the "big Lie" gets believed? Its cause of all the falsehoods pushed for advocacy reasons by the media. And some people say fool me once,sure... but ya aint fooling me 20 times.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Unforgiven said:

whoa this just shows the depth of you sheeple's misinformation

There’s a reason why I’m asking a question I already know the answer to.

The material was hacked and then placed on a device. Hackers do that to hide their criminality and it allows the data to be released legally. It provides cover for the hack.

I’m not saying that his iPhone wasn’t hacked at some point. I’m saying that there was no laptop that contained this data initially. It was placed there at a later time.

3 minutes ago, Governor said:

There’s a reason why I’m asking a question I already know the answer to.

The material was hacked and then placed on a device. Hackers do that to hide their criminality and it allows the data to be released legally. It provides cover for the hack.

I’m not saying that his iPhone wasn’t hacked at some point. I’m saying that there was no laptop that contained this data initially. It was placed there at a later time.

to play your game..show me a source on ANY of that

6 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

to play your game..show me a source on ANY of that

We don’t need one because you can’t confirm the laptop belonged to Hunter Biden.

Until the FBI confirms this, we have no choice but to assume the data did not originate on that laptop.

This is all stuff that forensics can figure out in 10 minutes.

Same thing with Rudy’s hard drives. They already know what the deal is. The hacked data was placed on other devices.

Edited by Governor
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Governor said:

We don’t need one because you can’t confirm the laptop belonged to Hunter Biden.

Until the FBI confirms this, we have no choice but to assume the data did not originate on that laptop.

This is all stuff that forensics can figure out in 10 minutes.

Same thing with Rudy’s hard drives. They already know what the deal is. The hacked data was placed on other devices.

Okay, so according to you until the FBI confirms its Hunters laptop, it means we must assume it is not Hunters laptop.

But, the FBI cannot confirm anything in an ongoing investigation

https://www.fbi.gov/about/faqs/can-i-obtain-detailed-information-about-a-current-fbi-investigation-that-i-see-in-the-news

I also posted a source form CNN that says the laptop is firmly believed to Hunters, may have been out of his possession, and another source from a the Daily Mail that confirms with forensics the veracity of the laptop and its info. But you choose not to believe it cause it does not fit your narrative. 

Be nice if we used that same standard on every anti Trump/Republican story. Sources no longer valid until the FBI confirms it!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

So let's end this whole thread.

We know that news outlets cannot be trusted, that politicians cannot be trusted, that major political campaign donors cannot be trusted, that my brother in law cannot be trusted, 

That about covers this debate. 🙃

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1