The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

:w00t:

We love picking on you Tibs but sometimes you're alright.  I think he has me on ignore so if someone wants to quote me on this so he can see it I'd appreciate it.  👍

plus @Tiberius

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Like (+1) 1

On 3/10/2022 at 7:53 PM, BillsFanNC said:

Yet another hoax breathlessly peddled by a corrupt media.

F you Jussie.

What an #######

What scares me about him is that I could see him committing suicide so he goes down as a martyr in the SJW mind. Anyone who pays attention knows he is guilty, and he seems unhinged enough to do it. His case is not damaging to powerful people so no one will kill him but himself.

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Because modern journalism no longer specializes in reporting the truth...Instead, it’s straight up propaganda...

Unfortunately, this is why I can’t even trust their reporting on Ukraine...They have proven themselves to be liars far too much for my taste- and they don’t seem to care, as they never correct themselves, even when the truth is right in front of their faces...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Because modern journalism no longer specializes in reporting the truth...Instead, it’s straight up propaganda...

Unfortunately, this is why I can’t even trust their reporting on Ukraine...They have proven themselves to be liars far too much for my taste- and they don’t seem to care, as they never correct themselves, even when the truth is right in front of their faces...

A picture is worth a thousand words

15 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

What reporting of Ukraine do you not believe?

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

What reporting of Ukraine do you not believe?

First off, there have been a few hoaxes that have since been proven false...But they were all concocted with the intent swaying public opinion to support Ukraine...(Now I have no issue with people supporting Ukraine- but it’s important to understand how and why things are being reported the way they are).

Second, from my interpretation, they don’t seem to be giving context to what’s going on there- and the history of these two countries...

I, obviously, support the innocent civilians, on both sides, who are caught up in this conflict...But when it comes to geo politics, there are usually several complicated layers to the subject, that span a long time, that our corporate media never wants us to get bogged down with...

They typically want a simple narrative to steer us in the direction they want us to go...They don’t seem to care or desire that we have full context- similar to the Russia Collusion hoax...Thats why I always try to withhold judgement until I’ve been able to dive deeper into a matter...

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

We know it's DR when he beats a dead horse - cause, as usual, he and his cult play the victim role quite well.

Why won't you touch this? 

National Enquirer Buried 60 Damaging Stories About Donald Trump Before Election

How is this ANY different - when it actually HIDES inconvenient news about TRUMP?

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

We know it's DR when he beats a dead horse - cause, as usual, he and his cult play the victim role quite well.

Why won't you touch this? 

National Enquirer Buried 60 Damaging Stories About Donald Trump Before Election

How is this ANY different - when it actually HIDES inconvenient news about TRUMP?

Is it somehow more true if you use a really big font? Here’s a hint…it isn’t! 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1