The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

Stephen L. Miller:

Again this was playbook:

The political right never mentioned Disney.

They did not bring Disney into this.

Media goes after Disney, tacitly threatens a PR smear if they don't speak out against this bill

Disney caves, releases statement.

Media accuses right of attacking Disney.

That premise by Miller is chilling 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 4/8/2022 at 11:29 AM, B-Man said:

Stephen L. Miller:

Again this was playbook:

The political right never mentioned Disney.

They did not bring Disney into this.

Media goes after Disney, tacitly threatens a PR smear if they don't speak out against this bill

Disney caves, releases statement.

Media accuses right of attacking Disney.

A few weeks back 4 Disney employees were arrested for pedophilia, which is the 10th straight year at least one employee was arrested in the Orlando area for that. So yes I want to protect my kids from some of the Disney employees. I did find it very odd that they would speak up about the bill right after these arrests 

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

A few weeks back 4 Disney employees were arrested for pedophilia, which is the 10th straight year at least one employee was arrested in the Orlando area for that. So yes I want to protect my kids from some of the Disney employees. I did find it very odd that they would speak up about the bill right after these arrests 

Disney attracting pedophiles is no different than ice cream truck drivers or teachers.  The more access/proximity to kids...

23 hours ago, Doc said:

Disney attracting pedophiles is no different than ice cream truck drivers or teachers.  The more access/proximity to kids...

You are correct but my point is what would be the world's reaction if the Catholic Church publicly opposed something that deters the sexualization of  children during the priest issues? Disney should have stayed out of it for so many reasons.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Tucker Carlson’s defense of Russia takes “America First” to its logical conclusion
“Why shouldn’t I root for Russia? Which I am.”

By Aaron Rupar@atrupar  Nov 26, 2019 

On his Monday night show, Fox News host Tucker Carlson made a comment that was shocking even by his standards. He said he’s rooting for Russia to prevail in its armed conflict with Ukraine’s fledging democracy — a conflict that began when Russia illegally invaded its neighbor years ago and continues to this day.

“Why do I care what is going on in the conflict between Ukraine and Russia?!” Carlson said. “And I’m serious. Why do I care? Why shouldn’t I root for Russia? Which I am.”

https://www.vox.com/2019/11/26/20983778/tucker-carlson-rooting-for-russia-ukraine-invasion-america-first

• Eyeroll 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Media: Putin is obviously a war crimInal 

Putin: Media lies, tells western propaganda 

MAGA: Yes! Exactly what we are saying! 

Tibs....you are clearly really invested in the Ukraine story. I'm curious. Are you of Ukrainian descent? If so, I certainly hope all of your family members are OK.

6 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

It couldn't be that the corporate media are corrupt liars, could it?

Boy, I tell ya- Glen Greenwald is doing the Lord’s work...True and honest journalism, no matter who it makes look bad...👍

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Media: Putin is obviously a war crimInal 

Putin: Media lies, tells western propaganda 

MAGA: Yes! Exactly what we are saying! 

It’s not just MAGA...Non-establishment Progressives see the media the same way as MAGA...only Neo-Con Dems and Republicans support that Military Industrial Complex propaganda...

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Tibs....you are clearly really invested in the Ukraine story. I'm curious. Are you of Ukrainian descent? If so, I certainly hope all of your family members are OK.

He is so invested because it is the one place that liberals are on the right side. Of course there would have been no invasion if Biden was competent but he is at least reacting properly since.

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Because somehow, some way, it's obviously Trump's fault. :rolleyes:

40 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

He is so invested because it is the one place that liberals are on the right side. Of course there would have been no invasion if Biden was competent but he is at least reacting properly since.

I’m sensing a more personal connection to this one news story. I hope I’m wrong and that his extended family is ok. 

5 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m sensing a more personal connection to this one news story. I hope I’m wrong and that his extended family is ok. 

No, it's nothing more than what they've been told to believe.  And again, that it's Trump's fault in some way.  Because they see how horribly the polling is going for their party and how epically bad the mid-terms, and beyond, are going to be for them.

31 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Again, remember that 2020 was the most secure election in US history!

That historical level of security we reached in 2020 is going to evaporate. Because Putin!

Morons love being lied to.

Their playbook is so transparent that we just know the Dem's will be hatching some scheme going into election season.  Given the polling numbers its obvious they're in trouble and holding Congress is at risk.  It might be some vaguely worded and fact deficient "assessment" from the intelligence community that Putin poses a critical but undisclosed risk to "democracy" and the security of the election.  And of course no details or facts can be revealed because that would put methods and procedures and people's lives at risk.  The usual excuse to conceal lies and avoid open discourse.  And of course if the Republicans gain control of Congress questioning the legitimacy of the election result because of interference and the second coming of "the resistance".  And absolute certainty: blame Trump! 

• Thank you (+1) 2

And this is where the MAGE rubber meets Putin's road. Both agree that this is a lie 

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

Again, remember that 2020 was the most secure election in US history!

That historical level of security we reached in 2020 is going to evaporate. Because Putin!

Morons love being lied to.

So you and Putin agree this is a lie, correct? 

25 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And this is where the MAGE rubber meets Putin's road. Both agree that this is a lie 

So you and Putin agree this is a lie, correct? 

The US interferes in foreign elections, just like Russia- and just like every other nation on the planet...Hell, sometimes we just say “screw the elections”, and do straight up regime change, ourselves...So, to think it is only Russia interfering with elections is very naive...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

The US interferes in foreign elections, just like Russia- and just like every other nation on the planet...Hell, sometimes we just say “screw the elections”, and do straight up regime change, ourselves...So, to think it is only Russia interfering with elections is very naive...

What election are we interfering in? 

You are drawing a moral equivilance between us and war criminal Putin. You believe our government is morally equal to Putin's? 

36 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What election are we interfering in? 

You are drawing a moral equivilance between us and war criminal Putin. You believe our government is morally equal to Putin's? 

No, I believe our government is immorally equal to Putin’s...😉

The CIA has their tentacles in every election where oil and drugs are involved...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

The CIA has their tentacles in every election where oil and drugs are involved...

Really? You see no difference between our country and Russia on a moral basis? That’s uncredible! 

what elections are you claiming we interfered with? 

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

There is one main rule defining the uni polar world order. 

The US government makes the rules and everyone else goes along with them, or else and when we decide to change the rules, the rules will change.  Everyone must adjust to those changes, or else.     

1) Don't follow the rules and the US government has no problem with deploying the State Department, or the Treasury department, or the Pentagon, or the intelligence services to interfere your affairs, or elections, and will seek to destabilize and replace your leaders with more compliant political figures that will follow the rules and this applies to any country regardless of their political system.  

2) Follow the rules and you will be left alone as it doesn't matter what form of government you rule under including undemocratic dictatorships and royal kingdoms. 

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

There is one main rule defining the uni polar world order. 

The US government makes the rules and everyone else goes along with them, or else and when we decide to change the rules, the rules will change.  Everyone must adjust to those changes, or else.     

1) Don't follow the rules and the US government has no problem with deploying the State Department, or the Treasury department, or the Pentagon, or the intelligence services to interfere your affairs, or elections, and will seek to destabilize and replace your leaders with more compliant political figures that will follow the rules and this applies to any country regardless of their political system.  

2) Follow the rules and you will be left alone as it doesn't matter what form of government you rule under including undemocratic dictatorships and royal kingdoms. 

Which elections are we interfering in? 

Back to the media thread.

The People’s Pundit TORCHES media in 2 brutal tweets for pushing ‘PUTIN DID IT’ narrative with inflation to protect Biden

We GET it media, you’re no longer hiding the fact you’re the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party but c’mon! The only people dumb enough to believe the crazy inflation we’re seeing right now (the highest in 40 YEARS!) is Putin’s fault probably also believe Biden really got 81 million votes.

Oh, we’re not supposed to make those jokes, right?

Too bad.

Rich Baris aka The People’s Pundit went OFF on the media for quickly pointing the finger at Putin today as atrocious numbers come out about inflation in March.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/04/12/lyin-pieces-of-sht-the-peoples-pundit-torches-media-in-2-brutal-tweets-for-pushing-putin-did-it-narrative-with-inflation-to-protect-biden/

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Because it's.............................................................................................................................a lie.

Putin price hike….

😂😂😂😂

😡😡😡😡

It’s ***** pathetic at this point. 

• Agree 1

Finally !

The media farce should be ended.

REAL debates or NO debates.

thank-god-robert-downey-jr.gif

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Not up for Debate: The RNC Votes Unanimously to Withdraw From the Commission on Presidential Debates

The RNC took far too long in doing this. They should have voted to withdraw after the CNN Candy Crowley/Mitt Romney 2012 debate debacle.

Jennifer Oliver O'Connell made this prediction back in October of 2020:

Bottom line: No matter what may occur tonight, or who wins the election, suffice to say this geriatric and outdated Commission on Presidential Debates is done.

They have shown themselves to be partisan, unprepared, out of touch, and obsolete. John Danforth, one of those geriatric members of the Commission, and a Republican, took to print and the airwaves to rebuke Trump for his criticism of their methods, to emphasize how important this Commission is to the national conversation, and to let you know what an august and truly bipartisan body they are. Yeah… right.

Put them on the list of things that Trump broke.

We’ll see how this plays out with Democrat, Libertarian, and Independent candidates talking amongst themselves.

https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2022/04/14/not-up-for-debate-the-rnc-votes-unanimously-to-withdraw-from-the-commission-on-presidential-debates-n550357