The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

On 3/20/2022 at 1:07 PM, BillStime said:

We know it's DR when he beats a dead horse - cause, as usual, he and his cult play the victim role quite well.

Why won't you touch this? 

National Enquirer Buried 60 Damaging Stories About Donald Trump Before Election

How is this ANY different - when it actually HIDES inconvenient news about TRUMP?

You do know the 60 are not able to be confirmed, as is reported in your article? This is the opposite of Hunter Biden stories, which are killed because they are confirmed

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Was his wife "attacked"? Or was her own words exposed for the infamous comments they were? 

I will agree with you that "attacked" is certainly being melodramatic. I was more concerned about KBJ parts. 

Does any honest person think that headline matches the quote here? The very first thing you read when bothering to click the link contradicts the "headline"

Quick legal question. The former president has raised almost $200 million. Could any of that money be used to get real legal representation for people sitting in jail because they attended a rally for him. Would that be possible to do? 

JULIE KELLY (GUEST): Yes, they absolutely could. 

As I said before, the fact that idiot-boy couldn't even deny that the laptop was his in that interview...told you it was definitely his.  I couldn't believe at the time that that admission escaped so many people.  And here we are, a year later, and we now know it was real.  The alphabet media and most of the print media is a joke.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

As I said before, the fact that idiot-boy couldn't even deny that the laptop was his in that interview...told you it was definitely his.  I couldn't believe at the time that that admission escaped so many people.  And here we are, a year later, and we now know it was real.  The alphabet media and most of the print media is a joke.

They’re far from a joke. They’re a propaganda machine for the establishment. The last few years have PROVEN this to be true. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

They’re far from a joke. They’re a propaganda machine for the establishment. The last few years have PROVEN this to be true. 

That's what I meant.  Joke in terms of being unbiased purveyors of real news.  I've been saying all along they're a real threat to America.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

That's what I meant.  Joke in terms of being unbiased purveyors of real news.  I've been saying all along they're a real threat to America.

In their minds…They’re not a threat to America. The beltway cabal believe they ARE America. They haven’t given a thought to or about actual Americans in many, many years.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Doc said:

This and the fact that the actual letter signed by all those IC "experts" explicitly stated that they had NO direct evidence of Russian involvement. 

Yet the narrative that it WAS indeed Russian disinformation spread like wildfire regardless.

I wonder why?

It couldn't mean that the media constantly lies to you. Nah...that's so friggin outlandish that you must be.....wait for it....A PUTIN LOVING STOOGE!

If you don't believe when the media tells you that something is Russian disinformation that they glean from a letter explicitly stating that there is no evidence to support it being Russian disinformation, then logically you are yourself a puppet and a victim of Russian disinformation. 

Brilliant!

• Haha (+1) 1

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/how-biden-sparked-a-global-uproar-with-nine-ad-libbed-words-about-putin/ar-AAVxgGu?ocid=uxbndlbing

How Biden sparked a global uproar with nine ad-libbed words about Putin

I suppose it's a good thing this is even being mentioned by the media, however 

if Trump said this the lead story for weeks nonstop would read something like

TRUMP LITERALLY TRYING TO KILL THE WORLD.

Edited by Albwan

3 minutes ago, Albwan said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/how-biden-sparked-a-global-uproar-with-nine-ad-libbed-words-about-putin/ar-AAVxgGu?ocid=uxbndlbing

How Biden sparked a global uproar with nine ad-libbed words about Putin

I suppose it's a good thing this is even being mentioned by the media, however 

if Trump said this the lead story for weeks nonstop would read something like

TRUMP LITERALLY TRYING TO KILL THE WORLD.

Tell us why Putin should retain power?

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You are a child.

How so? I’m guessing I’m significantly older than you. 

(And it’s really hard for you to claim any standing on that comment when you keep posting childish memes day after day….just saying.)

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

This and the fact that the actual letter signed by all those IC "experts" explicitly stated that they had NO direct evidence of Russian involvement. 

Yet the narrative that it WAS indeed Russian disinformation spread like wildfire regardless.

I wonder why?

It couldn't mean that the media constantly lies to you. Nah...that's so friggin outlandish that you must be.....wait for it....A PUTIN LOVING STOOGE!

If you don't believe when the media tells you that something is Russian disinformation that they glean from a letter explicitly stating that there is no evidence to support it being Russian disinformation, then logically you are yourself a puppet and a victim of Russian disinformation. 

Brilliant!

A direct link to the pdf of the IC letter can be found within this piece.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/reminder-these-50-intelligence-officers-claimed-without-evidence-that-new-york-posts-hunter-biden-story-was-russian-disinformation

And here's the part of it where they explicitly state that they have NO evidence. Yet the media told us the opposite was true so that big tech could censor it.

Anyone not accepting the truth at this point just confirms their moron status.

It's called having receipts. 

Screenshot_20220317-160447_OneDrive.thumb.jpg.4b54fba1a6716cb68544c87d36b3404f.jpg

Edited by DRsGhost
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Putin is destroying a sovereign nation and killing innocent people - why should he remain in power?

You think the sanctions will rise with Trump's daddy in power?

Why are you afraid to answer a simple question?

I cannot even believe this is a conversation we are having...

Just now, BillStime said:

Putin is destroying a sovereign nation and killing innocent people - why should he remain in power?

You think the sanctions will rise with Trump's daddy in power?

Why are you afraid to answer a simple question?

I’m not afraid. It would obviously be good for everyone if Putin left the world stage. That’s not the question though.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You are a child.

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Because, SoCal, you won't blindly accept Billsy's B.S...

so he must insult you to reassure himself.

Standard procedure for him.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Because, SoCal, you won't blindly accept Billsy's B.S...

so he must insult you to reassure himself.

Standard procedure for him.

Oh look who is chiming in... Of course - you would overlook the game Deek is playing because he has no balls to answer a simple question...

But guess what?

NEITHER DO YOU!

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

Boy, Putin sure hates the media. Who does that remind me of? What person and movement hates the free press? 

Russian soldiers are kidnapping Ukrainian journalists in contested territories and holding them hostage, according to international groups and survivor accounts.

https://www.npr.org/2022/03/25/1088808627/ukrainian-journalists-missing-detained

58 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

A direct link to the pdf of the IC letter can be found within this piece.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/reminder-these-50-intelligence-officers-claimed-without-evidence-that-new-york-posts-hunter-biden-story-was-russian-disinformation

And here's the part of it where they explicitly state that they have NO evidence. Yet the media told us the opposite was true so that big tech could censor it.

Anyone not accepting the truth at this point just confirms their moron status.

It's called having receipts. 

Screenshot_20220317-160447_OneDrive.thumb.jpg.4b54fba1a6716cb68544c87d36b3404f.jpg

I was amazed when all the talking heads went on the news circuit and that letter came out.  Not once were they able to provide proof of anything and this was all based on their feelz.

29 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Boy, Putin sure hates the media. Who does that remind me of? What person and movement hates the free press? 

https://www.npr.org/2022/03/25/1088808627/ukrainian-journalists-missing-detained

No one does.  People hate biased press.  And more and more are getting on that train after the last 5+ years, if not longer.

Chris Wallace would have a lot more credibility  about the worry about people not "believing the truth" when he left Fox news if not for the fact that he went to CNN. CNN is the king of fake info and has lost 80% of their viewers because they are so untrustworthy. Literally he went to the station that lied the most in the run up to the 2020 election on peaceful protests, hunters laptop, Russian collusion, the Steele dossier, everything related to Cuomo, and that is just off the top of my head 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

MATT MARGOLIS: I Thought Reporters ‘Don’t Root for a Side’? 

“On Sunday’s episode of Meet the Press on NBC, host Chuck Todd expressed panic over the Republican Party’s edge in his network’s latest generic congressional poll—calling it a ‘huge red flag.'”

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2022/03/28/i-thought-reporters-dont-root-for-a-side-n1584804

• Like (+1) 2