2021 NFL Draft Round 2 talk - Official thread

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

He’s billed as a LB/S hybrid, but I’ve heard teams view him as strictly a Safety in the NFL

He weighs as much as Milano and could easily add 10lbs (or more) in an NFL strength and conditioning program without losing any athleticism. He's a LB imo. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

The thing about Jok is that he's a tweener at 6'1" 221 lbs, they're aren't many places he would come in and start.... Who's he staring over at LB or S? 

He's basically the same size as Matt Milano.

Just now, GunnerBill said:

I think Carman is a possible future starter at guard who isn't ready to play right away. Cincy is going to Cincy. 

That's what happens when your cheap arse owner has about two scouts in his employ.

• Agree 1

Just now, BillsShredder83 said:

Did JOK get arrested Thursday morning or something? You guys taking him if he slides to 59?

I think that goes without saying. He’s the kind of player that gives you a lot of flexibility in schemes

1 minute ago, PonyBoy said:

Love how they said Urban Meyer is having a great draft so far. He's had 4 of the 1st 45 picks! Hell.. TBD would be great at it too 😃

They do it every year.   Jets drafted 2, 14 and 34 ... one would assume they could land decent players.