2021 NFL Draft Round 2 talk - Official thread

1 minute ago, Turbo44 said:

Love Asante but he’s more of a fit for a man to man defense it zone. Melifonwu, molded or Robinson may be better fits. In saying that I’m sure we’d fit Asante in our scheme - elite ball skills

Agree on Asante. Melifonwu is a better fit only if the question is "what is a good way to waste #61?"

Just now, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

JOK sticking out like a sore thumb. I didn’t think he’d be there at 30. Is there an injury?

id trade up and get some developmental CB, WR later on 

And our board experts thought Buffalo was nuts for skipping him at 30....oh well.

• Shocked 1

Just now, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

JOK sticking out like a sore thumb. I didn’t think he’d be there at 30. Is there an injury?

id trade up and get some developmental CB, WR later on 

No injuries that I've heard of on any of fhe ND boards. Not heard anything about interviews. The talent is there. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, H2o said:

No injuries that I've heard of on any of fhe ND boards. Not heard anything about interviews. The talent is there. 

He’s billed as a LB/S hybrid, but I’ve heard teams view him as strictly a Safety in the NFL

Just now, GunnerBill said:

You passed on Penei Sewell and took Jackson Carman??????

You cannot be ***** serious. 

Burn the place down. Cincy sucks. 

Haha! I literally posted right after you without seeing your post first. 😂

Just now, GunnerBill said:

You passed on Penei Sewell and took Jackson Carman??????

You cannot be ***** serious. 

Burn the place down. Cincy sucks. 

I get ya. QB made the call. Carmen certainly not PS but likely RT as J Williams will be LT ? 

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Walker Little becomes the first guys I don't have graded in the first two rounds to go on day 2.... I have a high 3rd on him... but take away the durability concern and he could well have been higher.

He is huge for sure.  I did watch him vs Norte Dame and he was beaten several times in that game - looked a little awkward, but I am no scout.

Just now, QLBillsFan said:

I get ya. QB made the call. Carmen certainly not PS but likely RT as J Williams will be LT ? 

I think Carman is a possible future starter at guard who isn't ready to play right away. Cincy is going to Cincy. 

1 minute ago, Turbo44 said:

Radunz would be solid for any team right now too

Should have been picked by Cincy over a OG. 

they will live watching Chase run routes while Joe is on his back. 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Agree 1