2021 NFL Draft Round 1 talk - Official thread

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

Damn I love Micah parsons, he just bulled through everyone in college, his grandma, wife and children in the green room, the commissioner of the NFL, get in this mans way and he'll destroy you.

Agreed. Would have loved to somehow see him in the red, white and blue. 

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Why the ***** is this non-draft bull#### on my screen already? 

and why is Whoopi Goldberg on my screen??

She knew you’d be watching, and said to herself,  ima  —— with this guy..., 😁

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

happens all the time,  these guys know the situations they will be walking into with each team that possibly will take them.    some guys are worried about more than the money.     Waddle didnt seem happy either going to Miami,  mbe its cuz he knows Tua cant get him the ball?  dunno.    Gilmore wasnt happy when we took him,  and he played like it most of the time.   

guys get perfect scenarios in their minds and when it doesnt happen,   for some,  its hard to hide.

maybe I should have taken the opposite side and said “I love to see when guys get so excited, with their families, when they get the call.” 

therapy is working. Slowly. 

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

But so could Sewell and they needed the OT much more. Idiots. 

I disagree. The difference between Chase and Round 2 WR is much bigger than Sewell and a round 2 OT. 

The overall value was obvious to go WR then OT not the other way round

Edited by Mountain Man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2

Just now, stevestojan said:

maybe I should have taken the opposite side and said “I love to see when guys get so excited, with their families, when they get the call.” 

therapy is working. Slowly. 

i hear ya,   too most people just being drafted,  and knowing youre about to be a millionaire  would jazz anybody up.