2021 NFL Draft Round 1 talk - Official thread

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

That is the stupidest, most idiotic, most ridiculous, most brain deaded selection in this draft and to paraphrase Mel Kiper "it is moves like this that are the reason the Cincinnati Benglas are picking in the top 5 of the NFL Draft every year."

Honestly folks.... in years to come Marvin Lewis is going to look better and better because he was the best thing about that rotten cesspit of an organisation for almost his entire time there. 

Time for Joe Burrow to do a Carson Palmer and force his way out. 

They'll have a chance at a good LT prospect at the top of round 2.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

That is the stupidest, most idiotic, most ridiculous, most brain deaded selection in this draft and to paraphrase Mel Kiper "it is moves like this that are the reason the Cincinnati Benglas are picking in the top 5 of the NFL Draft every year."

Honestly folks.... in years to come Marvin Lewis is going to look better and better because he was the best thing about that rotten cesspit of an organisation for almost his entire time there. 

Time for Joe Burrow to do a Carson Palmer and force his way out. 

Who should they have picked

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

I was trying to find the Johnny Dangerously bit fro you tube, but thought you guys would get the reference.

My grandmother did that to me once, ONCE.

one of the best stupid funny movies of all time.

I need to bone up on my Johnny Dangerously references.  Haven't seen that movie in 20+ years....