It's as if thousands of Bills fans cried out at once... (Kalif Raymond signs with Lions)

glazeduck

Decent young player who was under-used in the Titans offense IMO. Excellent speed and deep ball ability, could have been a logical John Brown replacement who's younger and possibly cheaper. 

I would have liked the move if we had signed Raymond, but since we got Sanders and McKenzie already, I'd rather draft a speed guy to fill the final WR spot. Glad Raymond went to the NFC at least, seemed like everyone was signing with AFC teams initially. 

• Like (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, glazeduck said:

Sorry to those of you who had the hots for him...

WTF are you going on about - I have seen nearly nothing to warrant the topic title.

I know Bills fans can be loud - I think you confused 5 total people with thousands of Bills fans.

Good Gravy - especially with McKittrick re-signing.

Edited by Rochesterfan
  • Like (+1) 2

As one of those who was on the hype bandwagon for this guy I think we could of used him. If you don’t know who he is lol you apparently turned the Tennessee game off when they spanked us. He’s a small speedy guy who can return kicks as well. He has some breakout potential and I’d guess signed for minimum. 

• Like (+1) 1