Golladay to giants

That’s a lot of coin, but I’m not even sure we’ve seen his best ball yet. Detroit went from a fantastic passing scheme to uhhhh we don’t know how to pass anymore over the last 3 years. 
If he’s healthy this contract might not look so bad in 2 years 

7 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

He's fantastic when he plays.... last year was head scratching. He basically just sat out. 

Yeah I found it similar to two years ago with AJ Green. Had an injury, practiced a bunch but never hit the field or IR. I feel like the lions kept him out trying to lower his value to re sign him. Maybe they lowered it too much to franchise and trade him vs comp pick. 

Just now, Rico said:

From one scrub team to another... nothing to see here.

I don’t know.. That giant offense is stacked now. Jones obviously needs to play and Barkley and Golloday to stay healthy but that an impressive group of skill players. 

4 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Really? Did you notice the difference Diggs made to the Bills offense? 

There’s no arguing that point, but I think situations make a difference. Josh Allen has  more natural ability than Daniel Jones could dream of. Allen also showed more than Jones the season before we went all in on Diggs. Josh Allen’s potential made the Diggs trade seem like the right thing to do. The Giants probably shouldn’t be doubling down on Jones as their future. How many people outside of the Giants front office actually believe that Daniel Jones is a future star ? NFL teams cling to their poor choices for too long out of pride imo. 

• Like (+1) 3