Wild Card: early game Baltimore at Tenn 1:05 on ESPN

Just now, RobbRiddick said:

I was laughing at the passing stat line when it came up. His running is incredible but the way they drool over Lamar is so funny. Josh makes one mistake (fumble) and they'll keep bringing it up all week while going on and on about Lamar's "maturation process being complete".

The media is having a massive love-fest over Josh right now.  What are you talking about?

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, stevewin said:

I don't want to play the Ravens bc I don't want to have to hear the Lamar ball washing all game

Not for nothing, Josh has been getting his rubbed quite often for the last month.

I love hearing it, but I'm sure every other team we played hated to hear it.

• Like (+1) 1

Honestly, I think yesterday's Colts team would have beaten either of these teams.

I want Pittsburgh to win tonight almost just so I can watch Baltimore play KC. That would be a great game to watch.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

The stomping on the logo reveals a lack of mental discipline. Not afraid of BAL in Divisional if it comes to that.

apparently the Titans did the same thing in Baltimore during the regular season, so it’s a little more understandable.  Still, that was dumb since there was still

1:50 left on the clock and it backed the Ravens up to their own territory.

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

I'd rather face the Ravens. I think Jackson is more likely to make mistakes throwing the ball than Tannehill.

Yep great outcome for buffalo. Our d hadLas a lot of trouble playing teams that can pass and run. Baltimore (can’t pass) or Pittsburgh (can’t run) are much better matchups for our D. Titans can do both (although apparently not today) and would have given us fits. Only bad thing is if Pittsburgh wins I think Baltimore has O% chance of beating kc and if Pittsburgh loses, Cleveland has the same chance.

1 minute ago, Rubes said:

Honestly, I think yesterday's Colts team would have beaten either of these teams.

I want Pittsburgh to win tonight almost just so I can watch Baltimore play KC. That would be a great game to watch.

I’m with you - colts would have beaten either of them 

Both the Titans and Ravens are unlikeable and fairly classless.

Was nice to see Vrabel and his squad of goons and their terrible fans eliminated.

It's tough to say who I'd rather face next weekend. Both the Steelers and Ravens defenses are good, but the Ravens offense seems like the worse matchup for the Bills defense. Therefore, I GUESS I'd rather play the Steelers?

Either way, not gonna be an easy game next weekend.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2

6 minutes ago, MJS said:

I'd rather face the Ravens. I think Jackson is more likely to make mistakes throwing the ball than Tannehill.

Still, it was Tannehill who threw the INT to lose the game, and Jackson who iced it in the clutch...

• Like (+1) 3