Wild Card: early game Baltimore at Tenn 1:05 on ESPN

4 minutes ago, Logic said:

Both the Titans and Ravens are unlikeable and fairly classless.

Was nice to see Vrabel and his squad of goons and their terrible fans eliminated.

It's tough to say who I'd rather face next weekend. Both the Steelers and Ravens defenses are good, but the Ravens offense seems like the worse matchup for the Bills defense. Therefore, I GUESS I'd rather play the Steelers?

Either way, not gonna be an easy game next weekend.

I'd take the Steelers. 

No running game and Ben can barely throw over 30 yards anymore. 

Ravens run game and Lamar throwing in spurts would probably get us. 

6 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

Anyone have a handle on the temperature in Baltimore? Who are the fans cheering for tonight? Rematch with KC or playing the Bills who they beat last season?

Well, nobody wants to face KC, so at least the people I've talked with would 'rather' face you guys, got mad respect for Bills though, and it's going to take everything we got. Think would be a great game personally. 

Edited by BlackWing

9 minutes ago, stevewin said:

I don't want to play the Ravens bc I don't want to have to hear the Lamar ball washing all game

The funniest part was at the end when Jackson bit off that long run... "AND HE HAS THE INTELLIGENCE TO STAY IN BOUNDS. MY GOODNESS THIS KID IS GROWING UP RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES!!!" You kidding me there guys lol? A third grader would know to do that. I had to laugh.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

Their rookie kicker had a better regular season than our rookie kicker. 

Good for him but he missed a 33 yard FG yesterday 

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

I'm just saying he was a weakness not accurate.

He was a weakness yesterday, was my point 

1 minute ago, Bferra13 said:

The funniest part was at the end when Jackson bit off that long run... "AND HE HAS THE INTELLIGENCE TO STAY IN BOUNDS. MY GOODNESS THIS KID IS GROWING UP RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES!!!" You kidding me there guys lol? A third grader would know to do that. I had to laugh.

Josh did it in like the 3rd game in 19 against the Bengals.

17 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Sure.

The Steelers Browns GDT will be over 100 pages I predict.  Can't wait!

I think the Steelers are definitely going to win, and I'd prefer that matchup. But I'm not scared of Baltimore if it comes to it. I think the Bills win that game last year with Diggs. And Josh has gotten so much better against zero blitz.

4 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Especially after he was probably told 100 times by coaches "Just Make Sure You Stay Inbounds!"