Any Hypothetical Chance Bill Belichick leaves the Patriots for another team.

Chaos

1 hour ago, BuffaloMatt said:

Just for the broadcast booth once he solidifies his family jobs in the NFL.

Broadcast??? Are you kidding? I wouldn't want to listen to this pos if gold fell from his mouth... could you imagine his dry annoyed tone as a commentator? Noooooooo thanksssssss

54 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Broadcast??? Are you kidding? I wouldn't want to listen to this pos if gold fell from his mouth... could you imagine his dry annoyed tone as a commentator? Noooooooo thanksssssss

I don't know, on the 30 for #0 The 2 Bills he was pretty entertaining.  I think he just takes coach speak to a new level, but if not coaching anymore, he certainly could provide technical information better than most.

I do agree his voice tone which is no fault of his own is difficult to listen to.  He doesn't have a TV voice as they say

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DaggersEOD said:

I hate them both. 

But what gets me when people talk about the Brady/BB split is that it’s not like they walked away equal partners on equal footing. 

Brady stepped out of a custom vehicle that was built specifically to his every preference and into a Supercar. Maybe it’s not as custom as the one he had, but it’s an amazing vehicle. 

BB walked away with a custom vehicle built to the last drivers preferences. Now he has to find a new driver that is close enough to drive the custom vehicle down the road, until he can find a decent enough long term driver to start customizing the car to his specs. 

Can’t compare who made who just yet. 

Did I mention that I hate them both...

Can't Ernie Adams look at all of the film the P*ts have from practices, etc. and find a substitute for Tainted T*m?

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, H2o said:

Not color commentary, but I could see him doing a pre-game/in half/post-game show. He's already done TV segments before. 

Not at all.... he probably has the least charisma of any coach in the NFL.  He’d be a terrible studio host.  It won’t happen and he likely has no interest 

6 hours ago, Chaos said:

I would never have guessed Tom Brady would retire as other than a Patriot. Same for Belichek. 

But maybe nice weather in San Diego and Justin Hebert or Houston and Deshaun Watson or Jacksonville and Trevor Lawrence are more appealing to someone Bill's age, than rebuilding from scratch in the cold of NE. 

Football is his life.  He started studying plays with his father about 6 decades ago and has been involved coaching for most of his adult life.  I can’t see him leaving for another team.  What I am almost certain will happen, is that he coaches for a year or two and then retires so one of his sons can take over.  

IMO I think he’s hoping to one have one last run on his own and then to retire on top with his sons carrying on his legacy.  Unfortunately he won’t have Tom Brady 

It's interesting.  There are more legendary coaches that go to another franchise at the end of their career than I initially thought.  Of course his mentor Parcells did but only after coming out of retirement.

Lombardi finished his career in Washington

Shula was already a great HC with Baltimore before going to the Dolphins.  

Ditka went to the Saints

Bum Phillips from Houston to the Saints? Does he count as lengendary?

Reeves, Reid, Vermeil, Holmgren, and John Fox all took two different teams to the SuperBowl

Schottenheimer had success with three different franchises

Of course the opposites would be Knoll, Landry, Grant, and Madden all coaching with only a single franchise