trump supporters

The first public comment from the POTUS after 5 people died and an assault to our nationals capitol.

@Deranged Rhino@Buffalo_Gal@Foxx - YOU OWN THIS.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter: "The 75,000,000 great American Patriots who voted for me, AMERICA FIRST, and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future. They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!" / Twitter

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

The first public comment from the POTUS after 5 people died and an assault to our nationals capitol.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter: "The 75,000,000 great American Patriots who voted for me, AMERICA FIRST, and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future. They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!" / Twitter

He's a loser and so are his followers.  Actually, the followers are losers and he's a traitor.  Some of the followers are also traitors.  I have Dave Bellavia on this morning, and I'm so disgusted with his "whataboutism" that I had to turn him off.  I've just had enough with the "what about Antifa" "election fraud" "Pelosi/Schumer" lies.  The election fraud hoax is what got us into this mess, and we can get out of it together or we can continue stumble along in this fractured state of dual realities and see how that turns out.  No matter, Trump has got to go.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

If you'd like me to answer sincerely, it was not easy. and it is mostly based on their continued support of Donald J. Trump. Not about being a Republican. Not about being conservative. It is about their continued support for a racist and a traitor. 

in the last 4 years, it also revealed ugliness in their character regarding race, money, fear of losing their place as a white male. But for me, it is about Donald J. Trump.

Anyone that continues to support him at this moment is dead to me forever. Sorry if that bothers you. I would never write someone off over politics alone. A mentor and favorite family member is conservative/lifelong republican. I respect them. I love them. 

But do you really think this moment in history isn't consequential enough to have these negative consequences? I don't invoke the civil war because I want one, I just want to make the point that that moment tore apart families and friends. lines were drawn.

I believe this to be a line drawing moment. Sorry you disagree.

Well you have by your reply restored some faith by saying it was a hard decision but i have a "Favorite uncle" that is very liberal i don't agree with some of his ways of thinking but i would never allow a political belief to separate me from this person because although we are different in our beliefs he is much more important than any lying ass politician that in reality doesn't give a crap about you or me but i know my uncle does even given our differences !!

I'm not going to say that i haven't by personal decision put a lot of distance between a family member and myself but for reasons far worse than voting for a politician (IMHO) it just goes to show exactly how much the family circle has been divided (In part due to intentional actions of some politicians past and present) to divide the core of what use to be a sacred entity with in America the family . 

Because at the end of the day Joe's not going to give a S**T about you or me he's going to do what he thinks will get him more votes same with Trump (Right or wrong) and even after all the BS his son has put his family through with the addictions and what ever other problems he's caused in their family you can bet he's not going to abandon him for you no matter what you think or feel .

If it's any consolation i hope you find some common ground to enjoy your favorite uncle again before his day is called because once their gone there's no turning back i pray you put your differences aside and enjoy him for the person that you said is you favorite uncle politics be dammed it is not worth that separation and if politics is put before family we are all screwed !!

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Shouldn't he get prepared for his daily prison pegging?

Who let the child back on twitter. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, T master said:

Well you have by your reply restored some faith by saying it was a hard decision but i have a "Favorite uncle" that is very liberal i don't agree with some of his ways of thinking but i would never allow a political belief to separate me from this person because although we are different in our beliefs he is much more important than any lying ass politician that in reality doesn't give a crap about you or me but i know my uncle does even given our differences !!

I'm not going to say that i haven't by personal decision put a lot of distance between a family member and myself but for reasons far worse than voting for a politician (IMHO) it just goes to show exactly how much the family circle has been divided (In part due to intentional actions of some politicians past and present) to divide the core of what use to be a sacred entity with in America the family . 

Because at the end of the day Joe's not going to give a S**T about you or me he's going to do what he thinks will get him more votes same with Trump (Right or wrong) and even after all the BS his son has put his family through with the addictions and what ever other problems he's caused in their family you can bet he's not going to abandon him for you no matter what you think or feel .

If it's any consolation i hope you find some common ground to enjoy your favorite uncle again before his day is called because once their gone there's no turning back i pray you put your differences aside and enjoy him for the person that you said is you favorite uncle politics be dammed it is not worth that separation and if politics is put before family we are all screwed !!

I get what you are saying, but I don't view this through a strict prism of "politics". Treason transcends politics. Sedition transcends politics. 

And his other traitorous actions started in 2016. Anyone that doesn't see it has had their head in the sand. So this isn't about blue vs. red, conservative vs. liberal, it is simply about being extremely worried for the rule of law and our country under the leadership of a traitor. and the fact that 75 million people voted for one is just simply, exhausting, maddening, sad. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Nineforty said:

I get what you are saying, but I don't view this through a strict prism of "politics". Treason transcends politics. Sedition transcends politics. 

And his other traitorous actions started in 2016. Anyone that doesn't see it has had their head in the sand. So this isn't about blue vs. red, conservative vs. liberal, it is simply about being extremely worried for the rule of law and our country under the leadership of a traitor. and the fact that 75 million people voted for one is just simply, exhausting, maddening, sad. 

I agree. Anyone who puts Trump above Country isn't worth the time of day. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

I would love to continue our conversation as to understand because there is a lot that i just don't get . Communication is key to understanding but here is not that place . Be safe & healthy ...

2 hours ago, Nineforty said:

then stay the ***** out of the conversation and don't chime in stating that we take sedition and coup attempts too seriously.  you are a child. or troll? either way, shut the ***** up. 

STFU you effing turd!

2 hours ago, North Buffalo said:

Ps one death was a cop beaten... another heart attack due to tasing himself in the balls causing a heart attack while trying to steal a photo from Speaker Hall of Tip O'Neil not sure about the other...  of course one airforce lady shot and 50 officers hurt.

several cops were shot and killed during summer protests.  I just want the same outrage irrespective of your politics. 

why can’t it all be bad, uncivilized and wrong??

This is why it’s not getting solved, no one wants to. There is insistence there is a right vs wrong here, and not just a whole lot of wrong.  

until the two party system is removed this is only getting worse. 

2 hours ago, meazza said:

Not only that but he also put me on ignore.  That's huge.  I am a pretty big deal around here.

You're the Canadian Enrique Iglesais-- a man with a smooth jazz rhythm in his soul and boy-next-door good looks.  Men wanna be your friend and girls wanna get wit ya.

Who would put you on ignore?  

11 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

several cops were shot and killed during summer protests.  I just want the same outrage irrespective of your politics. 

This is why it’s not getting solved, no one wants to. There is insistence there is a right vs wrong here, and not just a whole lot of wrong.  

The old expression "out if the mouth of babes with screen names Over 29 years of fanhood..." is relevant here. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, meazza said:

Your country has been going down this ***** hole for the last twenty years. It didn’t start with trump and it won’t end with him.  

So yeah, take a step off the ledge.  Your elections are a sham anyways.  Coke vs Pepsi.  Both will give you diabetes and make you fat.  

I’m not sure which country you hail from, I can’t dispute all of this. 

all the energy spent on bussing and feeding voters to get to polls, gerrymandering, all the attack adds, the lies, the slander, the manipulation, the politically oriented news channels, dead people voting. Not to mention all the self serving scumbags that infest all these offices.

The only comforting bit is since both parties do all this and more, the absolute  outcome/verdict is probably correct... unless one party is way better at lying cheating stealing than the other, which I doubt.

Like football, it’s a copycat league. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

Reports from Trump aides was that he was pleased with the mob and violent chaos.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-was-pleased-as-mob-stormed-capitol-report-says

This fits his personality profile; a win at all costs - be it lying, cheating, bullying, lawsuits & courts, or pressuring election bodies into "finding votes" and when all those fail, rather than accept a legitimate defeat, throw a national tantrum via proxy by enticing his maga drones to riot at our nation's capital.

For Trump this was a pleasing expression of the power he holds over his base, I am sure he got off on it. That fits better with all we have come to know about his personality.

It was not out of empathy or concern for others that he called off his dogs. It was out of legal self-preservation.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Why are some of our exiles returning?

Was the nutcase Q-inspired fiction on the other site too much for even them?

Welcome back.

Maybe they are slowly snapping out of it after watching the events unfold?

On 1/6/2021 at 6:25 PM, Chris farley said:

That quick you lefties hate protest and occupation.  And love cops killing unarmed protesters.  

The left is incapable of independent thought.  

And a significant part of the "right" seems incapable of sane thought.

22 hours ago, TBBills said:

You have been brainwashed by the cult of a man who used propaganda to spread lies. The man took the easily pursuaded and feeble minded and turned them against the country.

He was pointing out that you misspelled Capitol as "capital".   The Capitol is the building that was invaded by domestic terrorists on Wednesday afternoon.  States can also have State Capitols.   "Capital" is the city that's the seat of federal or state government.  

• Like (+1) 1

Trump plans trip next week to the Mexican border.

The president quietly made plans to take a trip next week to the southwestern border to highlight his hard-line immigration policies, which have inflamed Washington over the years, according to a person briefed on the planning. He also told advisers he wanted to give a media exit interview, which they presumed might undercut any conciliatory notes. But the first family has discussed leaving the White House for good on Jan. 19, the day before the inauguration.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/01/08/us/trump-biden

Maybe Mexico will give him asylum.

The least we can hope for is that they'll permanently separate him from his adult children.

51 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I work with officers in our ER everyday and do respect the job they do always, lot of very good ones in a tough job. need to rid them of 1% bad ones 

• Like (+1) 2