trump supporters

17 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Unfortunately, they don’t suck at it, they’re extremely adept at it.  They know with reasonable certainty that a falsely reported story has very little fallout, and that the best way to shape the narrative is the “anonymous source”.  Another poster on the board would often scoff at the mere suggestion that anonymous sourcing could be problematic, citing cases just like this:  “Multiple sources reported the same thing (thus it’s gotta be true....right??)”.   

It happened with Russia, Ukraine, the election and the fact is people don’t care of they’re manipulated by the press so long as they get what they need.  It was always funny to hear them complain about Trump lies,  while getting fed bull#### from iron clad sources like the WaPo, and celebrating the election of honest Joe Biden.

On 3/15/2021 at 11:49 AM, Big Blitz said:

Hey remember this episode of "You're Being Played?"  

The one where Trump threatened the Georgia Election Investigation?

Stunning another plot twist:

News Outlets Issue Major Corrections After Botching Reports On December Phone Call Between Trump, GA Election Investigator

At least two major news outlets have issued corrections following the publication of an audio recording of a December phone call between then-President Donald Trump and a top Georgia elections investigator.

The Wall Street Journal published audio last week of a December 23 phone call between Trump and Frances Watson, the chief investigator of the Georgia Secretary of State’s office. The audio recording debunked multiple news reports that attributed fake quotes to Trump.

Initial reports by CNN and The Washington Post said that Trump urged Watson to “find the fraud,” telling her she would be a “national hero,” according to archived versions of the stories. The president said neither line, according to the audio recording, and the lines have been cut from both stories. Both outlets cited a single source familiar with the call. It is unknown whether each outlet spoke with the same anonymous source to get the falsified quotes.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/news-outlets-issue-major-corrections-after-botching-reports-on-december-phone-call-between-trump-ga-election-investigator

Do you really consider this a stunning plot twist?

We were all able to actually hear the recording of Trump with Georgia's Secretary of State. If CNN and WaPo changed words shame on them... but it's a far less crime than Trump making those multiple calls to Georgia officials in the first place.

Oh... by the way... was this all before or very well after Trump lost the election by a landslide?

• Like (+1) 3

11 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Oh... by the way... was this all before or very well after Trump lost the election by a landslide?

Is that number before or after the fraud?  

Which happens well before election day and is rampant in California.  

What's the popular vote margin when you subtract that 3rd world country?

Fraud is everywhere.  90 million ballots in the mail?  Democrats in charge of making sure "everyone" (dead, alive, 2 or more residencies, multiple times, illegals) votes?

Nothing to see here nothing to see move along.  

Oh and that's all before Google and Silicon Valley target "votes" (manipulate you) with the "correct" messages for 2, 4 years between elections.  For Democrats obviously.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Is that number before or after the fraud?  

Which happens well before election day and is rampant in California.  

What's the popular vote margin when you subtract that 3rd world country?

Fraud is everywhere.  90 million ballots in the mail?  Democrats in charge of making sure "everyone" (dead, alive, 2 or more residencies, multiple times, illegals) votes?

Nothing to see here nothing to see move along.  

Oh and that's all before Google and Silicon Valley target "votes" (manipulate you) with the "correct" messages for 2, 4 years between elections.  For Democrats obviously.  

Still believe the Big Lie, huh?

2020 was a free and fair election run by and then scrutinized by Republican officials on State and Federal levels as well as Trump appointed judges on all levels.

The very belief you're espousing is what drove a violent, seditious insurrection at the Capital on January 6th.

You're on the wrong side of history... the side that's trying to destroy our Country. Wake up and accept that your guy lost because the American people wanted him out of office. It really is that simple.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Still believe the Big Lie, huh?

2020 was a free and fair election run by and then scrutinized by Republican officials on State and Federal levels as well as Trump appointed judges on all levels.

Prove to me it was.  

Audit every vote for me please.  

New Report Shows Significant Election Irregularities in Many States

FTA:

Here are some other observations from the contrast analyses performed by the team:

Massachusetts generated 310,000± more votes for Biden than expected. Massachusetts gained population (165,000±) from 2016 to 2010, so every new registered voter citizen (assuming all new residents were of voting age!) plus about 190,000 previous citizens would have had to vote for Biden – a highly unlikely occurrence.

Trump carried Georgia in 2016, yet lost in 2020 while gaining 372,000 votes partly because Biden got 220,000± more votes than expected. Where did those Biden votes come from since the state only gained 425,000 residents from 2016 (not all of voting age)?

Trump did better than expected in Ohio and Florida while also improving over 2016 in Louisiana, Alabama, and Utah, each of which counted their absentee ballots BEFORE Election Day (no counting of absentee votes afterward). In other words, whatever transpired during “the Great Pause” in counting “new” Biden votes was precluded from happening in those five states. Is that just a coincidence?

New York lost over 304,000 residents from 2016 to 2020, yet the state provided approximately 300,000 more votes for Biden in 2020 than expected. How is that possible when Trump increased his vote totals in 2020 by over 461,000 from 2016?

Other Deep Blue states like Illinois, Connecticut, and Hawaii lost population from 2016 to 2020 but increased the vote margin for Biden substantially over Clinton’s numbers in 2016. That cannot be easily explained. Was Biden really that much more popular than Hillary Clinton?

New York, New Jersey, and Illinois lost population from 2016 to 2020, but dramatically gained in voter registrations. How likely is that?

Michigan and Pennsylvania gained slightly in population from 2016 to 2020, but gained dramatically in registrations. That seems highly unlikely.

California gained 700,000± in population from 2016 to 2020, but gained 6,000,000± registered voters. Not bloody likely no matter how big of a voter registration drive there was.

Among the top ten positive contrast states (i.e., where Biden did better than Clinton did in 2016), California, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New York, and Washington all had protracted vote counting/tabulation due to laws preventing the count of mail-in before the polls closed. Those states plus Virginia also allowed absentee ballots to be postmarked on Election Day. Three other states (Colorado, Georgia, and New Jersey) extended the deadline for receipt of absentee ballots up to the time the polls closed on Election Day. In short, ALL of the top states where Biden picked up significant votes from 2016 in some way relaxed the voting regulations before the 2020 election.

Conclusion. This latest report from the Droz team adds more fuel to the fire regarding “election irregularities” in multiple states during the 2020 presidential election. Be sure to read the whole report here. It is a travesty that forensic audits are not being conducted in many states to validate the results. That the Democrats have fought tooth-and-nail to prevent such audits explains much because if they were certain of Biden’s “overwhelming victory,” then the audits would prove that fact once and for all. Thank God that independent analysts like the Droz team are continuing to dig into the 2020 election data. The American people need to know what happened, and integrity in elections needs to be restored through decisive actions to tighten up state election laws.

https://redstate.com/stu-in-sd/2021/03/16/new-report-shows-significant-election-irregularities-in-many-states-n343947

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Prove to me it was.  

Audit every vote for me please.  

Actually... you're the side that has the proving to do... and you failed time after time after time in the courts and with audits and recounts.

Your argument that Trump won this election has been verified multiple times by officials who wanted him to win.

Just because you desperately wish there was widespred fraud doesn't mean there was.  Be grateful Donald Trump was President... even if it was just for one term and he left office in disgrace.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Actually... you're the side that has the proving to do... 

No I asked you to tell me why it was legit.

See it doesn't matter if I can show you (yes because I have access to all the phony signatures and whatever games they play in inner cities completely dominated by Democrats (any shenanigans in rural Mississippi ever?)  

The fact that there are 75 million Americans that know this is a full on banana Republic is the problem.

They're not wrong.   

Support the policies that make cheating less likely.  Not impossible....just less likely.  Libs want to say "increase Democracy!  The only way to do so is full vote by mail!  And same day registration!  And count votes AFTER election day!"

My God.  Who knew?

How did this REPUBLIC ever survive policies like "register 30 days before the election."  Or "show ID and if you can't get one the State will issue you your voter ID card."  Or my favorite, "actually be a legalized citizen."

You call the nonsense in things like the so called "For the People Act" as expanding democracy.

No it isn't.  It's expanding the opportunities for fraud.  

Having half the country know the elections are b.s. is far worse then having to actually show up to vote.  

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

No I asked you to tell me why it was legit.

See it doesn't matter if I can show you (yes because I have access to all the phony signatures and whatever games they play in inner cities completely dominated by Democrats (any shenanigans in rural Mississippi ever?)  

The fact that there are 75 million Americans that know this is a full on banana Republic is the problem.

They're not wrong.   

Support the policies that make cheating less likely.  Not impossible....just less likely.  Libs want to say "increase Democracy!  The only way to do so is full vote by mail!  And same day registration!  And count votes AFTER election day!"

My God.  Who knew?

How did this REPUBLIC ever survive policies like "register 30 days before the election."  Or "show ID and if you can't get one the State will issue you your voter ID card."  Or my favorite, "actually be a legalized citizen."

You call the nonsense in things like the so called "For the People Act" as expanding democracy.

No it isn't.  It's expanding the opportunities for fraud.  

Having half the country know the elections are b.s. is far worse then having to actually show up to vote.  

You probably have some serious issues with our first dozen or 2 Presidents considering the way elections were run from our nation's founding through the 1800s or so.

The simple fact is that we've been getting better at elections... not worse. You can cherry pick an irregularity here or a single case of fraud there... but nothing widespread. The "Trump Supporters" case consists of constant and consistent examples of logical fallacies (Sampling bias, Confirmation bias, etc) that belie the actual argument itself.

I bet if you dug deep into every single case you believe you have of fraud, you'll find that most aren't actual fraud if you're being objective.

I say this not as a guess. I say this because I actually bothered doing it spending time with the lunatics on that other board with the belief (that turned out to be blind hope) that they could see reason and be pulled out of the rabbit hole.

Oh... and it's wildly presumptuous of you to think that everyone who voted for Trump believes what you believe.

They don't. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Oh... and it's wildly presumptuous of you to think that everyone who voted for Trump believes what you believe.

They don't. 

Wait a minute.  Hold on.  

I thought they were all complicit in the Great Insurrection of January 6 and should be canceled from society.

So were there rally goers there to simply get behind their guy in a de facto 2024 campaign launch on the basis that 2020 was all illegitimate and we got your back, or were they all there for the great coup of 1/6/21?

Edited by Big Blitz

29 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Wait a minute.  Hold on.  

I thought they were all complicit in the Great Insurrection of January 6 and should be canceled from society.

So were there rally goers there to simply get behind their guy in a de facto 2024 campaign launch on the basis that 2020 was all illegitimate and we got your back, or were they all there for the great coup of 1/6/21?

Who are you talking to?

You sound like an idiot.

On 3/17/2021 at 2:38 AM, transplantbillsfan said:

Do you really consider this a stunning plot twist?

We were all able to actually hear the recording of Trump with Georgia's Secretary of State. If CNN and WaPo changed words shame on them... but it's a far less crime than Trump making those multiple calls to Georgia officials in the first place.

Classic Transpy.  The nation’s independently interdependent weathermen just inadvertently heard, reported and confirmed something that never actually occurred and suggested it came to then anonymously.  

“I CHECKED GUYS—THEY SAID THEY JUST  MISUNDERHEARD WHAT DIDN’T HAPPEN.  THEY SEEM NICE THOUGH!”

:doh:

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

New Report Shows Significant Election Irregularities in Many States

FTA:

Here are some other observations from the contrast analyses performed by the team:

Massachusetts generated 310,000± more votes for Biden than expected. Massachusetts gained population (165,000±) from 2016 to 2010, so every new registered voter citizen (assuming all new residents were of voting age!) plus about 190,000 previous citizens would have had to vote for Biden – a highly unlikely occurrence.

Trump carried Georgia in 2016, yet lost in 2020 while gaining 372,000 votes partly because Biden got 220,000± more votes than expected. Where did those Biden votes come from since the state only gained 425,000 residents from 2016 (not all of voting age)?

Trump did better than expected in Ohio and Florida while also improving over 2016 in Louisiana, Alabama, and Utah, each of which counted their absentee ballots BEFORE Election Day (no counting of absentee votes afterward). In other words, whatever transpired during “the Great Pause” in counting “new” Biden votes was precluded from happening in those five states. Is that just a coincidence?

New York lost over 304,000 residents from 2016 to 2020, yet the state provided approximately 300,000 more votes for Biden in 2020 than expected. How is that possible when Trump increased his vote totals in 2020 by over 461,000 from 2016?

Other Deep Blue states like Illinois, Connecticut, and Hawaii lost population from 2016 to 2020 but increased the vote margin for Biden substantially over Clinton’s numbers in 2016. That cannot be easily explained. Was Biden really that much more popular than Hillary Clinton?

New York, New Jersey, and Illinois lost population from 2016 to 2020, but dramatically gained in voter registrations. How likely is that?

Michigan and Pennsylvania gained slightly in population from 2016 to 2020, but gained dramatically in registrations. That seems highly unlikely.

California gained 700,000± in population from 2016 to 2020, but gained 6,000,000± registered voters. Not bloody likely no matter how big of a voter registration drive there was.

Among the top ten positive contrast states (i.e., where Biden did better than Clinton did in 2016), California, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New York, and Washington all had protracted vote counting/tabulation due to laws preventing the count of mail-in before the polls closed. Those states plus Virginia also allowed absentee ballots to be postmarked on Election Day. Three other states (Colorado, Georgia, and New Jersey) extended the deadline for receipt of absentee ballots up to the time the polls closed on Election Day. In short, ALL of the top states where Biden picked up significant votes from 2016 in some way relaxed the voting regulations before the 2020 election.

Conclusion. This latest report from the Droz team adds more fuel to the fire regarding “election irregularities” in multiple states during the 2020 presidential election. Be sure to read the whole report here. It is a travesty that forensic audits are not being conducted in many states to validate the results. That the Democrats have fought tooth-and-nail to prevent such audits explains much because if they were certain of Biden’s “overwhelming victory,” then the audits would prove that fact once and for all. Thank God that independent analysts like the Droz team are continuing to dig into the 2020 election data. The American people need to know what happened, and integrity in elections needs to be restored through decisive actions to tighten up state election laws.

https://redstate.com/stu-in-sd/2021/03/16/new-report-shows-significant-election-irregularities-in-many-states-n343947

BASELESS

but true

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Classic Transpy.  The nation’s independently interdependent weathermen just inadvertently heard, reported and confirmed something that never actually occurred and suggested it came to then anonymously.  

“I CHECKED GUYS—THEY SAID THEY JUST  MISUNDERHEARD WHAT DIDN’T HAPPEN.  THEY SEEM NICE THOUGH!”

:doh:

Its all scripted and rehearsed.  Some anonymous source plants a derogatory story in the media.  Saying they heard or saw something "illegal" or "unethical" or the mother of all concerns "unconstitutional threat to democracy".  The media doesn't bother to do any legwork like verifying sources or following up to confirm anything.  So the media runs with it.  Then, queue all the outrage.  Which has already been prepared as they've been clued in on what story is going to break and when.  Everyone starts running around raising concerns about "threats to our democracy".  This routine goes on for about a week or two monopolizing the news cycle.  All kinds of deep state scumbags express their concern to like-minded press outlets.   

Here's the fun part.  Later, when nobody is paying attention, the said media issues a retraction on the back page or on a 3 AM show as facts trickle out which conflict with the story planted by the anonymous source.  The story provided by unnamed sources proves to be BS.  But that doesn't matter.  The objective is met and the damage is done.  Rinse and repeat as necessary. 

What never happens is this. Never, ever does anyone go back and confront or "out" that anonymous source or question their motivation or bring any kind of charges or exposure to them. 

The real "crime" isn't what initially happened or what supposedly happened.  Its the false story planted in the press to fabricate and manufacture a crisis or issue.  That's the real threat to our democracy.  A compliant press more than willing to assist political operatives  in creating false stories.  And to boot having "fact checkers" in place to ensure their false story is not challenged by anyone, heaven forbid, with real facts and knowledge or just the brains and common sense to sniff out all their BS.    

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

LOL, you guys are beyond help 

This from the people that spent 4 years investigating (a private citizen running for President bc reasons) and impeaching him over Russia Russia Russia collusion that never happened. 

Your media was also actively calling for the electoral college to not certify Trump.  Which was perfectly fine.  That is not an insurrection....that is not a Constitutional crisis.  This is part of the system we have.  

Then, on inauguration day, your Brownshirts proceeded to break and destroy things in DC.....but they were only private businesses so it was OK.  

More Than 200 Arrested in D.C. Protests on Inauguration Day

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/inauguration-2017/washington-faces-more-anti-trump-protests-after-day-rage-n709946

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

This from the people that spent 4 years investigating (a private citizen running for President bc reasons) and impeaching him over Russia Russia Russia collusion that never happened. 

Your media was also actively calling for the electoral college to not certify Trump.  Which was perfectly fine.  That is not an insurrection....that is not a Constitutional crisis.  This is part of the system we have.  

Then, on inauguration day, your Brownshirts proceeded to break and destroy things in DC.....but they were only private businesses so it was OK.  

More Than 200 Arrested in D.C. Protests on Inauguration Day

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/inauguration-2017/washington-faces-more-anti-trump-protests-after-day-rage-n709946

Hold on. Trump works with Russia who is trying to screw with our elections. And Dems get angry and investigate. And THAT is the reason you are claiming Trump was cheated in election?  

That's F'n stupid. 

I like watching you guys drown in your own toxic stew of lies, idiocy and fantasy, though. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Hold on. Trump works with Russia who is trying to screw with our elections. And Dems get angry and investigate. And THAT is the reason you are claiming Trump was cheated in election?  

That's F'n stupid. 

I like watching you guys drown in your own toxic stew of lies, idiocy and fantasy, though. 

What a fascinating take.  The old “Trump worked with PUTIN, subverted the totally fair, open and honest (in 2020) election process and did so in such a deft and clandestine way as to hide it from a group of 14 highly skilled investigators with unlimited resources and unfettered investigator power...” yet the toxic fantasy exists within the Trump crowd?  

Your new name is Tibsy Newman. 

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What a fascinating take.  The old “Trump worked with PUTIN, subverted the totally fair, open and honest (in 2020) election process and did so in such a deft and clandestine way as to hide it from a group of 14 highly skilled investigators with unlimited resources and unfettered investigator power...” yet the toxic fantasy exists within the Trump crowd?  

Your new name is Tibsy Newman. 

You guys are funny. No sense to n even trying to explain to you what you have been told a hundreds times. 

You guys are afraid of yourselves. I mean, you know Trump signed a business deal with Russia, right before the election An election our intelligence agencies say Russia interfered in. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You guys are funny. No sense to n even trying to explain to you what you have been told a hundreds times. 

You guys are afraid of yourselves. I mean, you know Trump signed a business deal with Russia, right before the election An election our intelligence agencies say Russia interfered in. 

You sound like a conspiracy theory guy.

People afraid of themselves. Trump made business deals.  Boring and a tad kooky.  

You can lock the whole thing down right now:  

Tell me how he conspired to pull it all off so deliciously and exquisitely that they just...couldn’t...get..him (after 4 years, tens of millions of dollars, selective media leaks, anonymous sourcing that went nowhere and KGB-esque powers.   Put it to bed right now.  Surely there are charges pending for Trump conspiring with Russia filed somewhere, yes? 

This is pure dimwittery my friend.  

• Like (+1) 1

Yes, it would have been so much better had Trump, a real estate developer before the election, would have simply had his immediate family members sign business deals with foreign countries WHILE he was in office.  How dare he do it beforehand!  This is an outrage I tell you....an outrage! Everyone knows politicians aren't supposed to come from the private sector.  They have to come from inside the corrupt Washington inner circle. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yes, it would have been so much better had Trump, a real estate developer before the election, would have simply had his immediate family members sign business deals with foreign countries WHILE he was in office.  How dare he do it beforehand!  This is an outrage I tell you....an outrage! Everyone knows politicians aren't supposed to come from the private sector.  They have to come from inside the corrupt Washington inner circle. 

The genius of Donald Trump was that he hid in plain sight for all those years, working deals with other business owners, government, local municipalities, unions and the like.   He played the long game, under the radar, an enigma, all the while a spy—a Putin puppet positioned precariously close to the pinnacle of power.  

Or, so says Tibsy. 

• Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The genius of Donald Trump was that he hid in plain sight for all those years, working deals with other business owners, government, local municipalities, unions and the like.   He played the long game, under the radar, an enigma, all the while a spy—a Putin puppet positioned precariously close to the pinnacle of power.  

Or, so says Tibsy. 

All this coordinated and controlled from Trump's secret Moon base with support from aliens from the Orion constellation.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/white-supremacist-propaganda-nearly-doubled-in-2020-how-can-americans-counter-it

As the nation deals with the aftermath of this week's shootings in Atlanta that killed eight, including six Asian American women, a troubling new report from the Anti-Defamation League shows white supremacist propaganda, including racist, anti-semitic and anti-LGBTQ material, nearly doubled in 2020. Jonathan Greenblatt, CEO and national director of the organization joins Amna Nawaz to discuss.

8 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Or, so says Tibsy. 

No, he just worked with Russia to win the 2016 election. 

And you guys are using that as some sort of lame excuse to say (lol) the idiot actually won the election last November. 

Nope, the Idiot Lost. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Oh my... what’s your position on Jewish space lasers creating forest fires? 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/white-supremacist-propaganda-nearly-doubled-in-2020-how-can-americans-counter-it

As the nation deals with the aftermath of this week's shootings in Atlanta that killed eight, including six Asian American women, a troubling new report from the Anti-Defamation League shows white supremacist propaganda, including racist, anti-semitic and anti-LGBTQ material, nearly doubled in 2020. Jonathan Greenblatt, CEO and national director of the organization joins Amna Nawaz to discuss.

No, he just worked with Russia to win the 2016 election. 

A mainstream publication offered an op Ed about whiteness being a pandemic.   Men = toxic has been the rage for quite some time.  

This ugliness is mainstream and it’s a damn shame.  

Still, most of us go about our daily lives never slugging it out in the streets with our neighbors.   Let’s work together, isolate the crazies, recognizing that when 8 people are murdered but only 6 are worth mentioning, it’s an ugly day in America. 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

And you guys are using that as some sort of lame excuse to say (lol) the idiot actually won the election last November. 

Nope, the Idiot Lost. 

I never said my idiot didn’t lose, but certainly have said that your idiot is president even though he thinks Harris is president.   

Then again I’m not afraid of myself as you suggested yesterday, though sometime I do find myself unapproachable. 

7 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

A mainstream publication offered an op Ed about whiteness being a pandemic.   Men = toxic has been the rage for quite some time.  

This ugliness is mainstream and it’s a damn shame.  

Still, most of us go about our daily lives never slugging it out in the streets with our neighbors.   Let’s work together, isolate the crazies, recognizing that when 8 people are murdered but only 6 are worth mentioning, it’s an ugly day in America. 

I never said my idiot didn’t lose, but certainly have said that your idiot is president even though he thinks Harris is president.   

Then again I’m not afraid of myself as you suggested yesterday, though sometime I do find myself unapproachable. 

So pointing out racism against Asians is racism against whites? Is that your point? 

ok

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

So pointing out racism against Asians is racism against whites? Is that your point? 

Oh God, I LOVE when Tibs does that.

Challenging a response with a complete 180 degree statement.

Always funny.

And he never realizes it, that adds to it.

• Agree 1

54 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

ok

It seems likely that if that was what I meant I could have grouped those word a together.  

What I meant is what I said...but how you chose to interpret words that said nothing of the sort speaks volumes about the way you really see things.  

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It seems likely that if that was what I meant I could have grouped those word a together.  

What I meant is what I said...but how you chose to interpret words that said nothing of the sort speaks volumes about the way you really see things.  

The mainstream media says whiteness is a pandemic, so the media is racist against whites? For pointing out racism against Asians. 

Whatever. Do you just post nonsense as a distraction? 

59 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Oh God, I LOVE when Tibs does that.

Challenging a response with a complete 180 degree statement.

Always funny.

And he never realizes it, that adds to it.

Nothings better than the election was stolen because trump was investigated for his collusion with Russia. Gold 

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The mainstream media says whiteness is a pandemic, so the media is racist against whites? For pointing out racism against Asians. 

Maybe the voice sounds different in your head this time, but you’ve typed the same thing twice.  That’s still on you. 

You’re like a petri dish of crazy today. 

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Whatever. Do you just post nonsense as a distraction? 

Nothings better than the election was stolen because trump was investigated for his collusion with Russia. Gold 

Gold, indeed.  🤣

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

All this coordinated and controlled from Trump's secret Moon base with support from aliens from the Orion constellation.   

Those Orions were always meddlers.  They sought to create mayhem and mistrust while the Federation was debating the admission of Corydon.  

1 hour ago, The Governor said:

It’s nice to see the GOP fall into obscurity. As of right now, there won’t be any wave midterm elections. That NC Senate seat is in play now. Minimal gains for the GOP.

Clear sailing from here on out.

Clear sailing for the SS America to go over the falls and crash on the rocks below.  I think we saw the high point of the new administration on inauguration day.  Its been all downhill from that point.  How much worse can things get?  My guess is we'll all be surprised. 

Today your glorious leader fell on the stairway leading up to Air Force One.  An anonymous source reported to the Washington Post they saw former President Trump pouring oil on the steps just minutes before President Biden appeared on the scene for this flight out.  House speaker Pelosi and Senate Majority leader Schummer are already scheduling a press conference to condemn this latest act of insurrection intended to "destroy our democracy".  The House plans impeachment proceedings on the former President which will commence over the weekend.  CNN and MSNBC are rushing reporter, uh I mean political activists, to the scene while facebook, google, and twitter bring on more fact checkers and censors to ensure the public gets the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help them God. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Clear sailing for the SS America to go over the falls and crash on the rocks below.  I think we saw the high point of the new administration on inauguration day.  Its been all downhill from that point.  How much worse can things get?  My guess is we'll all be surprised. 

Today your glorious leader fell on the stairway leading up to Air Force One.  An anonymous source reported to the Washington Post they saw former President Trump pouring oil on the steps just minutes before President Biden appeared on the scene for this flight out.  House speaker Pelosi and Senate Majority leader Schummer are already scheduling a press conference to condemn this latest act of insurrection intended to "destroy our democracy".  The House plans impeachment proceedings on the former President which will commence over the weekend.  CNN and MSNBC are rushing reporter, uh I mean political activists, to the scene while facebook, google, and twitter bring on more fact checkers and censors to ensure the public gets the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help them God. 

I feel you. It’s not fun being the permanent minority party. 

Dems probably hated that through the 80’s as well.

3 minutes ago, The Governor said:

I feel you. It’s not fun being the permanent minority party. 

Dems probably hated that through the 80’s as well.

You keep posting the same message in each post, desperate for a response. well, here you go.

How old are you ?

The 80's................lol

House -  Democrat control all 10 years

Senate Democrat control 86 -90

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You keep posting the same message in each post, desperate for a response. well, here you go.

How old are you ?

The 80's................lol

House -  Democrat control all 10 years

Senate Democrat control 86 -90

Yeah, that’s the point. The House is as far it goes until Trump is dead and buried. No one can act surprised. The party was warned 25 years ago that it needed to change or it wouldn’t survive. They didn’t do that.

I mean, look at your news cycle. We’re back to mustard and tan suits just a couple months in. 

Once Biden passes this infrastructure/jobs package it’s nighty-night times as far as the midterms. I’m starting to think that the party doesn’t care.