Is Antonio Williams the best closer we have had since Thurman?

LeGOATski

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I actually liked how the kid ran. 

I would be happy with 

Singletary 

Moss 

Williams going forward. He can take Yeldons spot tomorrow for all I care. 

I think he had a different running style with more speed that they just weren't ready for. Would be a great compliment with the others.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

Now maybe fans wont ask if Christian Wade can be activated. I follow a few Bills groups on Facebook. Good grief. People for the trillionth time keep thinking he can be called up.  

I wish the would have called up Christian Wade today, would have been a good game to see what he could do. 🤪

Edited by CSBill
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

I like that we have two guys that want to finish runs. Williams seems to have a little more lead in his britches than Moss.

Singletary runs tough too. I don't think people give him enough credit for finishing runs when the opportunity is there.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, ChicagoRic said:

All kidding aside, the kid did a nice job.

THIS, really Nice job !

1 hour ago, Heitz said:

Maybe, this I still think Wade is better...based on absolutely nothing. 🤣

i respect this opinion

53 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Hungry, tough, and FRESH legs.

Awesome unscouted weapon for playoffs if needed. 

Fresh legs probably had a lot to do with it, but I’m sure his performance will earn him a chance  to compete for a roster spot in next years training camp.

Edited by Special K

12 minutes ago, CSBill said:

I wish the would have called up Christian Wade today, would have been a good game to see what he could do. 🤪

CS, they can’t.  That whole international thing it had to happen much earlier in the year.  No big deal but discussed a bunch of times.  No worries friend. What a game. I did love how they included him in the 12 days of Xmas.  That was nice.  Next year, he has to make the PS straight up. No more international break.  By year 3, maybe he’s figured it out.  That’s a lot to ask froma European who hasn’t played American football for 15 years.  I hope he makes it if he’s the best.

• Haha (+1) 1