Jets tell Gase he will be fired after next week's game

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mean he hasn't been doing as well the last two weeks.

Seems to be a curious way to do business, but this is the Jets we are talking about.    

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Honestly, about halfway into this season I thought that he would be fired, and someone here (I forget who) asked me what that would accomplish.  The cupboard seems pretty bare over there, so in that light I didn't have an answer.

Why are they doing it when they are?  I dunno, but I do know that we've seen it here before, in particular with a coach doing an audition towards the end of the season, so I don't want to be overly snarky about it.

Edited by Groin
7 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

Well at least he can,clean out his office and vacuum the floor

Will he bail?  Jerk-off Rex was one of the few who bailed on his players when he knew he wasn’t returning.

• Like (+1) 1
3 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Wow, way to unify the team for the last game, playing for a lame duck coach.  The Jests ownership is a complete ***** show.  I hope for Darnold's sake he can get out of there.

Our owners told Rex he’d be fired before the end of the season.

• Like (+1) 1
17 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Seems to be a curious way to do business, but this is the Jets we are talking about.

Now that I think of it, isn't that why Rex left during the season? I think Pegula told him they would be going in a different direction at the end of the year and he was like No thanks, just fire me now.

• Like (+1) 1