WR Gary Jennings visiting Bills

YoloinOhio

Just now, whatdrought said:

Heard Duke was so offended that someone made an accurate statement about him on tv and that we didn’t set up a go fund me that same day that he’s headed back to Canada... probably gonna fill in for him...

Duke Williams was an innocent bystander who got caught in the crossfire. RIP

It looks like Beasley's injury is "week-to-week" which means he is not likely to play this week vs. the Fish.  Thus, a WR will probably be called up (Duke?) and that would leave a vacancy on the PS for a WR.  With COVID, you can lose a player at the last minute (like we did with Brown last week), so you have to have reserves, just in case.  I was nervous when I saw Beasley get injured and I remain so.  Let's hope he's back for the 1st round of the playoffs.  We can certainly win without him, but we are much better with him.  Even if Brown comes back this week, who plays in the slot?  Brown?  Davis?  Duke?

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, msw2112 said:

It looks like Beasley's injury is "week-to-week" which means he is not likely to play this week vs. the Fish.  Thus, a WR will probably be called up (Duke?) and that would leave a vacancy on the PS for a WR.  With COVID, you can lose a player at the last minute (like we did with Brown last week), so you have to have reserves, just in case.  I was nervous when I saw Beasley get injured and I remain so.  Let's hope he's back for the 1st round of the playoffs.  We can certainly win without him, but we are much better with him.  Even if Brown comes back this week, who plays in the slot?  Brown?  Davis?  Duke?

I think Davis or McKenzie.   

wonder if Hodges could get called up?