Since it is nice to pull for our guys leading the league, come on Tyler Bass.

He is five points behind LV's Carlson for the NFL lead in scoring (138-133).

Additionally, with 8 points on Sunday he will pass Steve Christe for the Bills single season scoring record ( 1998 - 140 points).

28-34 for the season, I believe 16 out of his last 17 (please correct me if wrong) with the one miss being from 61.

All the while the kid only costs the team a few hundred thousand for the next few years.

Good stuff.  Go Tyler.  Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

He is five points behind LV's Carlson for the NFL lead in scoring (138-133).

Additionally, with 8 points on Sunday he will pass Steve Christe for the Bills single season scoring record ( 1998 - 140 points).

28-34 for the season, I believe 16 out of his last 17 (please correct me if wrong) with the one miss being from 61.

All the while the kid only costs the team a few hundred thousand for the next few years.

Good stuff.  Go Tyler.  Go Bills!

nice find. that az game was insane 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Looks like another good move by a smart front office.  Just like the re-signing of Andre Roberts for his special teams prowess.  He's having his best year as a Bill this year.  Plus, how about the patience with Bojo being rewarded?  I was a skeptic, but damned if the kid isn't at (or near) the top of the NFL in punting.  That strong leg is starting to pay dividends.  I guess there is something to trusting the process....

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, msw2112 said:

Looks like another good move by a smart front office.  Just like the re-signing of Andre Roberts for his special teams prowess.  He's having his best year as a Bill this year.  Plus, how about the patience with Bojo being rewarded?  I was a skeptic, but damned if the kid isn't at (or near) the top of the NFL in punting.  That strong leg is starting to pay dividends.  I guess there is something to trusting the process....

The same thing with Knox. The guy will be great in time. Our FO has been able to identify potential and doesn't give up on a player too soon despite the calls from the talking heads. The process works.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

I like touchdowns.

Raiders get shut out, and Bass kicks 6 PAT’s vs the Dolphins. Works for me!  :)

If we can keep them out of the playoffs this year, it would be a tiny bit of revenge for our Oh for the 70’s against them!  

Bass is one more wise pick by our FO. Cheap and solid. I’m loving what I see as our future! 

Not bad for a rookie...anyone still want Dead Leg Haushcka?

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

Raiders get shut out, and Bass kicks 6 PAT’s vs the Dolphins. Works for me!  :)

If we can keep them out of the playoffs this year, it would be a tiny bit of revenge for our Oh for the 70’s against them!  

Bass is one more wise pick by our FO. Cheap and solid. I’m loving what I see as our future! 

If Allen would just stop leading TD drives and let the kid kick some FGs we wouldn't be in this spot.

***** Josh...get with the program!

• Haha (+1) 3