Is Moss the best closer we have had since Thurman?

Hebert19

When we have a lead in the 4th we just crush the clock.   Every time.   Some of it is creativity from daboll but Moss just seems to put his big boy pants on and run through people to get tough yards and keep clock moving.   

Anyone else just feel like we could hold the ball as long as we want to close the game.  

Few weeks back it was 6 min.  Then 7 at steelers almost 6 again last night.  

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I am sort of confused how the run game becomes so dominant in the last 10 minutes when the other team knows we are going to run. 

I think with our heavy time of possession, esp yesterday, the defense is fatigued. Plus at the end of these games they are psychologically defeated.  Had we kept Allen in passing we could have really run up the score.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

No. Clearly not. Shady, Fred, Lynch... I could go on. He's OK, but give me Fred any day. I like Moss, but he doesn't even belong in this conversation. We have 2 pretty good RB's, but thus far neither is a serious probowl candidate.

It would be nice to have an upgrade at RB, I agree that they're both pretty good but really nothing special. 

• Like (+1) 3

Moss has looked much better than Singletary the past few games in my mind. While Singletary is excellent at making guys miss, he's too slow to consistently get big gains, and he also seems to go down much easier than Moss. Moss is bigger, faster, & a better receiver, I'd love to see what he could do with 20 touches in a playoff game.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

No, Moss is thus far doing okay,  we’ve had many better, T Henry, Beast mode, Fred Jackson,  Karlos Williams, till he got fat and stupid, etc etc. 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 2

What did we do before social media and message boards? I mean I love a good hyperbole just as much as anyone else, but man, with the amount of GOATS, worst players ever, cut him right now, sign this guy because I’ve heard of him...it’s gotten a little out of hand!