Week 16: Saturday Games Thread TB at Detroit, SF at Zona, Mia at LV nightcap

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

Gruden deserved to lose that game for that stupid stunt at the end. Jacobs could have scored a TD twice, but Gruden wanted to run the clock and kick a field goal, which only put them up by 2pts.

Yep. You only kneel when you can run the clock down without leaving any time on the clock.

• Like (+1) 1

Fitz bailed Flores out. He’s like the Mariano Rivera of QBs 😂. I’d rather have him start if I’m playing him. At least you get the fitz highs and lows during the game vs. the surge/shot in the arm when he comes in.  I don’t like him coming in and stymieing defenses with his cutter. 

Just now, BillsMafia13 said:

Same. Isn’t is poetic the last leg of ff will fall on Josh in foxborough 

It sure as hell better be lol.  I have Allen, Diggs, Beasley, and Moss (yes, I am a homer idiot fantasy owner).

I hope we come out and oppose our will and win us both our league titles!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Fine.  You win.

I get what you are saying, but the choice was either making the dolphins score a TD or give them about 40 fewer seconds to kick a FG to beat you.

No guarantee that they wouldnt have scored a TD either but playing the way they did to take a 2 point lead with the amount of time left didn't make sense.

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

ha! They should have told them—

“try to avoid the 15-yard penalties!” 

A 15 yrd penalty isn't really all that damaging if they don't complete a pass.

It leaves them at midfield short of FG range with only time for one play and a QB who can't get it to the endzone from there. and that's if a ref even has the balls to call a DLineman for holding at that point.

4 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Gruden deserved to lose that game for that stupid stunt at the end. Jacobs could have scored a TD twice, but Gruden wanted to run the clock and kick a field goal, which only put them up by 2pts.

I was thinking the same thing I’m getting that TD on 2 down 

• Like (+1) 1