Marv Levy congratulates McDeromott and the Bills on winning the East

ganesh

Hall of Fame coach Marv Levy sent an email to Buffalo Bills coach Sean McDermott after the Bills clinched the AFC East title with a victory in Denver on Saturday, McDermott told reporters in his postgame news conference.

Marv: "Look at this new technology. So he'll get this right away?"

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

Hall of Fame coach Marv Levy sent an email to Buffalo Bills coach Sean McDermott after the Bills clinched the AFC East title with a victory in Denver on Saturday, McDermott told reporters in his postgame news conference.

Marv: "Look at this new technology. So he'll get this right away?"

Saban is probably writing his letter and posting it.  It should be delivered to Sean by USPS in a couple of days 🙂

3 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

Still going strong at 95 years young :)

I wonder if he still jogs?

Last I heard he was still doing it but his wife was not able to do it anymore.

Before COVID our Bills Backers Group had arranged for Levy to be our special guest at our Annual Tailgate.

The appearance and Tailgate had to be cancelled.  As Jimmy said "How can I ask someone of his age to be exposed to risk like that?"

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Always Loved Marvelous!  I had a buddy of mine say to me back in the hayday of the 90's after yet another great win with more excellent quotes from Marv, I wonder what he says to his wife when he walks in the door at night......it was funny at the time.

Marv was a hoot for sure....a damn shame they didn't win SB XXV.

GO BILLS!!!

On 12/20/2020 at 8:17 AM, Chandler#81 said:

Saban, Levy, McDermott. Bills Mt. Rushmore of coaches who’ve led team to 3 playoffs in 4 years.

It should have been 4 straight years and a freaking Super Bowl I appearance against the Pack, Chandler...damn, what could have been in '66.  

No Saban, no Cookie, no dice.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts