Leader of New York may allow fans if Bills make playoffs!

BidsJr

19 minutes ago, SDS said:

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Fix the title and eliminate the politics please. Thanks.

Not sure how I can make a thread that includes Como, COVID and Bills fans being allowed in stadium NOT political.   I will remove the sarcastic King, but people need to wake up.

7 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

It is now after he changed the title.

Thats a changed title? LOL

Just now, BidsJr said:

Not sure how I can make a thread that includes Como, COVID and Bills fans being allowed in stadium NOT political.   I will remove the sarcastic King, but people need to wake up.

Not political at all smh

7 minutes ago, BidsJr said:

It is not about "waking up". We talk about the NFL and the Bills in this forum. As such, we avoid divisive phrasing that leads to arguments best discussed elsewhere. Thanks.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

My paraphrase:

If this, and if that, and finally if Niagara Falls freezes, sure why not.  But hey, the decision which is mine to make is punted to a non-football fan health commissioner.

I mean SERIOUSLY, with all of the suites and the size of the stadium, there is absolutely no reason that we cannot have fans in the stands! 

NYS clearly states that any gatherings inside must be 10 people or less. So why cannot the suites have fans in them?

With over 100 field seating sections, social distancing would be easy to enforce.

People can exit the stadium by section, etc.

Hold a lottery for the limited number of seats. DO SOMETHING!

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, wjag said:

My paraphrase:

If this, and if that, and finally if Niagara Falls freezes, sure why not.  But hey, the decision which is mine to make is punted to a non-football fan health commissioner.

In other words, an expert on disease control. What a concept: listening to experts!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, wjag said:

My paraphrase:

unfortunately it will always be “not advisable” (to the medical experts) to have large gatherings if there’s even a slight chance that a few of the attendees can be infected (zomg).  Which is why I’m pessimistic there will be fans in 2021 either.  Too much skepticism around the vaccine, not to mention the logistical challenges.

28 minutes ago, BidsJr said:

It's actually Cuomo.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, BidsJr said:

Or maybe you could call him Governor Cuomo.  That's another option.  Factual, direct, apolitical.  

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 4

NJ usually follows NY on such matters. If the Giants can somehow win the NFC Least and Murphy allows fans to go to the Giants playoff game(they will be one and done) I would definitely get tickets. I live 20 minutes from MetLife and I do miss going to the games.