Will you cry?

Tears?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Tears?

• Yes
    • No

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I answered.  I said No.  It's just a milestone.

You're telling people they're lying (or making it complicated, or whatever) when they answer your question.  Now you're objecting to how they respond in your thread. 

I'm telling you, Get Over Yourself.

Are you completely unaware of the term sarcasm?  

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I think the people who are at least old enough to remember the 4 Super Bowl losses, it will mean more to them than the younger generation.  We experienced the feeling of being so close but not get it.  Then really nothing after that other than early playoff losses and then 17 years of the drought.  

We've waited so long to get back.  After 4 heart breaks, it would feel great to finally get it.

Agreed.  I was in 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th grade for the SBs.  Formative years.  Explains a lot about how I turned out lol.

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

I will admit I did cry when the Bills broke their playoff drought after Andy Dalton's heroics...17 years of frustration all came out in that one moment it seemed...

I probably won't again until they win the Super Bowl.

I mean just watching that clip of Kyle Williams watching it happen is enough to make a person misty eyed.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I only cried over the Bills once. I was 10 years old and Joe Ferguson was valiantly playing through a severely sprained ankle and fell just short of rallying the team in the playoffs against Coryell's Chargers. That was too much for me to handle at the time without tears. 

When the Bills win the Super Bowl I think it's possible time #2 may occur. 

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean just watching that clip of Kyle Williams watching it happen is enough to make a person misty eyed.

I think I watched that clip from the locker room 20 times.  It was such a perfect moment.  Improbable.  Amazing.  New Year's Eve.  What a way to end that year.

I would describe my 50+ years of die hard fandom as watching the essence of mediocrity interrupted by moments of embarrasingly bad play, and even briefer moments of upper echelon / championship caliber play. So, experiencing a SB win would be an extraordinary feeling.

But, no, I wouldn't cry

4 minutes ago, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

I only cried over the Bills once. I was 10 years old and Joe Ferguson was valiantly playing through a severely sprained ankle and fell just short of rallying the team in the playoffs against Coryell's Chargers. That was too much for me to handle at the time without tears. 

When the Bills win the Super Bowl I think it's possible time #2 may occur. 

I think we must be the same age 

I remember my dad saying the bills play for the bookies we always seamed to fumble or throw am int late in the game. All my family left the room and I just sat there saying they will come back and win 

Just blows that the Bills are having a magical year and no fans are allowed at the games😢

Imagine knocking off the Broncos and Pats on the road and coming home as division champs with the goal of knocking the Dolphins out of the playoffs? And no fan celebrations at the stadium😢😢😢.I hope if the Bills are in that position they play the game full staff.It would be insane if the Bills swept their division!!!

GO BILLS