Tears?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Tears?

• Yes
    • No

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

80% of you guys have voted no.

Youre Lying To Me GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

First you're assuming the Bills win.  I want them to win.  I expect them to win. But I'm not counting my chickens.

Second, this team has bigger things in its sites.  Clinching the division is just a milestone.

It's a fair question to ask, but telling people who answer "no" that they're lying - Please get over yourself. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Depends upon what the score is at that point.  If the Bills are ahead I will scream with joy.

Lets say we are up by 1 or 2 with 1:30 minute and it's 3rd and 7....the opposing team has one time out left.  If we pick up the first down, it's over.  If we don't, we punt the ball and they get the ball back with a minute plus left.  We are at our own 35 yard line so they would have relatively decent field position.

But the ball is snapped, Allen throws a slant to Beasley for 8.  Now we can get in victory formation.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

First you're assuming the Bills win.  I want them to win.  I expect them to win. But I'm not counting my chickens.

Second, this team has bigger things in its sites.  Clinching the division is just a milestone.

It's a fair question to ask, but telling people who answer "no" that they're lying - Please get over yourself. 

Why are you making this so incredibly complicated.  It's a simple hypothetical thread.

Of course I'm assuming the Bills win...that's 100% the point.  Will you cry if they win?  You don't have to bring up the path to get there....it's simply IF they win it, will you cry?  That's it.

I'll drink. I'll smile.  I'll laugh.  I'll drink some more.

But I probably won't cry. I get the sentiment, though.  Been a long time.

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I shed my tear when Dalton threw that TD on 4th down because that was miraculous. 

I still can't get over that play.  I love Dalton now and hate to criticize him - but to be relying on a QB at that level to hit a 4th and 13 against a good D to save our season - it felt like zero probability at that point.  To see Boyd then catch it and take it to the house was like winning the Lombardi.

I voted no because I expect us to get the division at this point.  I did a half laugh/half teary eyed thing in 2017 just based on the roller coaster that was that day and how it all turned out: completely unexpected.  I will cry when we win a Super Bowl.  That is a bucket list item for me to experience a Bills Super Bowl victory.

I may cry if we don’t win the super bowl this year. This team is not perfect but it’s at worst a top five team as of this moment. You are only this good this late in the season every so often, and in our case maybe once in 27 seasons. Any thing less than a super bowl victory this year will be a bitter disappointment IMO. 

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I voted no because I expect us to get the division at this point.  I did a half laugh/half teary eyed thing in 2017 just based on the roller coaster that was that day and how it all turned out: completely unexpected.  I will cry when we win a Super Bowl.  That is a bucket list item for me to experience a Bills Super Bowl victory.

I think the people who are at least old enough to remember the 4 Super Bowl losses, it will mean more to them than the younger generation.  We experienced the feeling of being so close but not get it.  Then really nothing after that other than early playoff losses and then 17 years of the drought.  

We've waited so long to get back.  After 4 heart breaks, it would feel great to finally get it.

I did cry when we broke the drought because of how it happened but I'm not gonna cry about winning the division now. Especially, after getting to the playoffs last year and Brady leaving the division, I expected nothing less than winning the division. Now if we get to a Super Bowl or win it, that's a different story

Edited by Buffalo03

11 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Why are you making this so incredibly complicated.  It's a simple hypothetical thread.

Of course I'm assuming the Bills win...that's 100% the point.  Will you cry if they win?  You don't have to bring up the path to get there....it's simply IF they win it, will you cry?  That's it.

I answered.  I said No.  It's just a milestone.

You're telling people they're lying (or making it complicated, or whatever) when they answer your question.  Now you're objecting to how they respond in your thread. 

I'm telling you, Get Over Yourself.

20 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

AFCCG or Superbowl, yes.

I did when the drought ended. Not on the Boyd TD but when the Ravens failed on 4th down to try and answer back in the final seconds.

I'm glad that you brought this up.

Everyone focuses on the touchdown pass, which was incredible. After that play was over, I had to remind everyone at the bar to not celebrate yet, because the game wasn't over.

Interestingly enough, when the Ravens could not convert on 4th down, there wasn't much cheering going on. Maybe all the emotions had left after the touchdown, or it was a calmness sinking in that we were really in the playoffs.