Will you cry?

Tears?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Tears?

• Yes
    • No

12 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

This is a lot different than 2017. It took a miracle for us to sneak in to the playoffs. The AFC East title has pretty much been expected for us all year this season

true, but actually  seeing it materialize will be awesome!

since the ‘96 season, there have been probably hundreds of “experts” predicting we’d win the division before the season started.  This year, they’ll finally be right.

Edited by RiotAct
  • Like (+1) 1

By the way, there is no crying in football...  really there isn’t,  it’s a gladiator sport for Christ sake. Grown men trying real hard to knock the 💩 out of each other, no fu- -king crying already. Loss of man card violation... 

Well a short welling up for a Super Bowl wIn would be acceptable, but that’s it...😂

Go Bills!!! 

Edited by Don Otreply

I think the question is how would winning a SB change your fandom going forward?

The woeful Bulldog on WGR basically said something I thought may be true for some Bills fans............he was a passionate Red Sox fan.........spending a bunch of money following them...... until they won a World Series and now he cares a lot less.

He fits the profile of a lot of folks here.........he wasn't that interested in the Bills or Sabres until he moved away..........and then after living elsewhere for a while he became an avid fan of all things Buffalo because he felt like he needed that struggle as part of his identity.

2 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

By the way, there is no crying in football...  really there isn’t,  it’s a gladiator sport for Christ sake. Grown men trying real hard to knock the 💩 out of each other, no fu- -king crying already. Loss of man card violation... 

Well a short welling up for a Super Bowel wIn would be acceptable, but that’s it...😂

Go Bills!!!

I guess this post would be an emotional Dump for you

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I guess this post would be an emotional Dump for you

I was joking, hence the laughing 😂 emoji 

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Super BOWEL, not bowl is your notion of a joke?

Well, back when we played a Superbowl in Minn., one of the players did say "this place is septic" (as in tank)

I didn’t see the spell correct mishap,... yikes  my bad

• Haha (+1) 1

No.  At this point the misfortunes of the drought years are well in the rear-view.  If we still hadn't broken the playoff drought and winning the Division also meant clinching our first playoff spot then I think it's a completely different story.  I didn't cry in 2017 because although I was very happy to get the monkey off our back it just didn't play out the way I always envisioned breaking the drought.  We were a 9-7 team that had to rely on another game for us to actually get in there.  It was cool but just wasn't as emotional to me as I always pictured because of the way it played out.  I really wish last year when we beat Pittsburgh was when we could've officially ended the drought because that would've truly been on our terms.

I do know even if we just won the AFC championship game to get back to a Super Bowl I would absolutely cry, and I mean winning a Super Bowl is a complete no brainer 

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I think the question is how would winning a SB change your fandom going forward?

The woeful Bulldog on WGR basically said something I thought may be true for some Bills fans............he was a passionate Red Sox fan.........spending a bunch of money following them...... until they won a World Series and now he cares a lot less.

He fits the profile of a lot of folks here.........he wasn't that interested in the Bills or Sabres until he moved away..........and then after living elsewhere for a while he became an avid fan of all things Buffalo because he felt like he needed that struggle as part of his identity.

No, the question is will you cry if the Bills win tomorrow.

Edited by Beast

11 hours ago, sven233 said:

For a Division win?  No.  I've been fortunate enough to see and be a part of several of those.  For a Super Bowl WIN.............  I'll bawl like a little baby.

Concur 100% with Sven, I've been privileged enough to see our best football from 88-93, so no tears for a division title.   

HOWEVER....Like so many of us have said, if we win the Super Bowl, I'm crying like a two year old after a crisp spanking.

Edited by smuvtalker