Will you cry?

Tears?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Tears?

• Yes
    • No

25 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I answered.  I said No.  It's just a milestone.

You're telling people they're lying (or making it complicated, or whatever) when they answer your question.  Now you're objecting to how they respond in your thread. 

I'm telling you, Get Over Yourself.

Irony here, Hap?

It's a fun joke poll thread on a Friday. This is like folks who got mad at my Fitz in the HoF poll for making the No choice "I dont like fun".

Anyways, Go Bills! :thumbsup:

edit: And I voted Yes, because I'm adult enough to admit it. 🤣

Edited by DrDawkinstein

45 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

That's The Joke - GIF on Imgur

No really? 😂

1 minute ago, JAMIEBUF12 said:

Just blows that the Bills are having a magical year and no fans are allowed at the games😢

Imagine knocking off the Broncos and Pats on the road and coming home as division champs with the goal of knocking the Dolphins out of the playoffs? And no fan celebrations at the stadium😢😢😢.I hope if the Bills are in that position they play the game full staff.It would be insane if the Bills swept their division!!!

GO BILLS

I was thinking about that the other day.  It really, really sucks that the fans haven't been able to see all this in person.

Just imagine the eruption the last second TD pass against the Rams.  

The Taron Johnson pick 6.  

The AJ Klein sack fumble against Russell Wilson.  

But to look at it optimistically, 2020 has been a very sh**** year for all of us.  Could there be a better way to start 2021 than watching the Bills march to the Super Bowl?

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

I will admit I did cry when the Bills broke their playoff drought after Andy Dalton's heroics...17 years of frustration all came out in that one moment it seemed...

I probably won't again until they win the Super 

You coulda mopped the floor at the Nashville Backers Bar I was at when that went down.  Crying strangers huggin 😆😆 one of my fav moments in life and im not embarrassed about it

I think the only time I cried after a sporting event (other than ones I was involved in, as a kid), was the Comeback Game against the Oilers.  It wasn't a "cry like a baby" kinda cry...but I remember my eyes just welling up with tears, and getting very emotional.  I was so proud of that team, that day.  I was also in the early stages of a divorce, so that may have played into it a little...my ex always hated my devotion to the Bills, because "they always lose".  That day, even she was impressed. Not today b**ch! :)

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I was thinking about that the other day.  It really, really sucks that the fans haven't been able to see all this in person.

Just imagine the eruption the last second TD pass against the Rams.  

The Taron Johnson pick 6.  

The AJ Klein sack fumble against Russell Wilson.  

But to look at it optimistically, 2020 has been a very sh**** year for all of us.  Could there be a better way to start 2021 than watching the Bills march to the Super Bowl?

J7BUd34.jpg

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I voted no. I’m he never cried over a game. I do, however, cry when I see the players reactions and their sharing emotions after the game.

Another example is what Gabriel Davis and Milano did with the blades. Definitely shed a tear during that video.