Kansas City Chiefs @ Miami Dolphins 1PM GAME THREAD

HOUSE

14 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Absolutely! Watching Tua, he is very accurate, decisive, and creative, but he is nowhere near the athlete as Josh, and his arm is fine, but nowhere near the Allen cannon.

Yes Tua’s ceiling is top 12. Josh’s ceiling is 1. What irritates me is the Jets QB next year may have a ceiling of 1 and that organization disgraced the game to get there. 

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Absolutely! Watching Tua, he is very accurate, decisive, and creative, but he is nowhere near the athlete as Josh, and his arm is fine, but nowhere near the Allen cannon.

after Josh for three seasons, when I see a game of other team, I feel like others QB trows the ball very slow.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

Yes Tua’s ceiling is top 12. Josh’s ceiling is 1. What irritates me is the Jets QB next year may have a ceiling of 1 and that organization disgraced the game to get there. 

True. I mean, as much as I was glad they kept Gase, because it meant 2 more wins per year for us, it is an abomination.

2 minutes ago, Gonzonzo said:

after Josh for three seasons, when I see a game of other team, I feel like others QB trows the ball very slow.

I would say only Mahomes is really in the same ballpark, for arm strength.

4 hours ago, FUTURIST said:

If the Chiefs and Bills are tied at 13-3 with another team at 13-3 it goes to strength of victory if they all have two AFC loses. 

Use the playoff machine.  Bills have best strength of victory.

Isn't head to head still take precedence over strength of victory?

9199E82D-C429-4155-9446-BD10EAB88DE3.jpeg

6 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

True. I mean, as much as I was glad they kept Gase, because it meant 2 more wins per year for us, it is an abomination.

I would say only Mahomes is really in the same ballpark, for arm strength.

maybe rodgers too.

I was really surprised with the lack of speed in Tua Trows.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I couldn’t watch after 30-10, and was stunned to see the score be so close. Anyone want to recap what happened for me?! 

Mahomes and company drove the field, only to throw another INT in the EZ (a good defensive play on an underthrown ball). 

Chiefs D went all Billzy, letting Tua rip off huge chunks at a time. They drove the field and scored. 

Chiefs gave the ball right back after a quick drive going nowhere. Tua, again, rips of big chunks and lucks out with a few PI calls (one in the EZ). Tua sneak for 6.

Chiefs continue to run the rock, this time finally gaining yards enough to string together a few 1st downs, forcing time outs by Miami. 4th&2 Reid rolls the dice and goes for in around the Dolphin 45. Nice and easy pitch and catch to Hill on a sprint right rub route. 

That first down pretty much sealed the gam, ending with a Butker FG to go up 9. Tua AGAIN allowed to drive the field (now we’ll under a minute) to kick a quick FG in hopes of an onside kick and hail marry. 

The kick was good but the onside attempt failed. Chiefs kneeled it down to end the game. 

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I couldn’t watch after 30-10, and was stunned to see the score be so close. Anyone want to recap what happened for me?! 

Sure, KC got all Billsey 

• Thank you (+1) 1