Allen and Madden

Whkfc

36 minutes ago, Whkfc said:

Me and a guy from work are talking and wondering has Josh Allens play made him a good candidate for the cover of Madden 22 or is he not at that level yet? Im curious as to what some of you guys that play the game think.

He’s a candidate for sure but I think a lot will depend what happens over the next 4 games and in the playoffs.  If the Bills go 13-3 and make it to the AFC Championship game only to lose to KC, then I think it happens.  If they go 10-6 and lose in the first round, probably not 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

Completely biased here, but there may not be a more exciting player in the league to watch at the moment.  Mahomes certainly is dazzling and im not taking a swipe, but JA is literally throwing 40 yard lasers while on the run, stiff arming linebackers, and spreading it all over the field.  When hes on, hes unstoppable, and when hes off he puts the team on his back and wills them to win it in the 4th quarter.  I think madden would be crazy to put anyone else on there... 

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

Only way I see it happening is if the Bills win the Superbowl.  Otherwise my money would be on Rodgers, Derek Henry, DK Metcalf, Tyreek Hill or TJ Watt.

Metcalf for sure.

15 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Side note, Josh's overall hasn't really gone up since week 4.  He got a bump to 82 then, and a tick up to 83 week 9.  Maybe his third AFC offensive player of the week award will finally see him rounded off to 85 with an accuracy boost.

He'll probably get a nice bump this week or you could just wait till Madden 22 where he'll probably easily be in the 90's and have an X-factor if they're still doing that.

2 hours ago, wjag said:

Pass.  I don't believe in curses as a rule, but this one sure seems to have something to it.  Maybe players begin to believe the hype.  Do us a solid and put Patrick Mahomes on there.

I think Mahomes was on it last year wasn't he? Didn't seem to matter. 

Besides, it'll be Russ Wilson.

5 hours ago, The Wiz said:

somewhere in the middle.  Like the guy sitting in the corner taking notes but isn't allowed to talk.

You know what's funny, we have Emergency Ops meetings where I work everyday and we legit have a guy who just sits and takes notes and has been asked not to speak.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, The Wiz said:

I think it was during a high-level meeting.

Yup, In that aisle at CVS... 

25 minutes ago, BruceVilanch said:

You know what's funny, we have Emergency Ops meetings where I work everyday and we legit have a guy who just sits and takes notes and has been asked not to speak.

Does he have a red stapler?