Josh Allen named AFC Offensive Player of the Week

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

... “Oh no, let the Jets moved ahead of us, we like Baker better, we drafted the wrong Josh, we should have traded back and took Lamar” ...

Where are they now?   

Over here trying to find out which talking head to listen to so they can still keep thinking the way they do.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bills Juggernaut said:

So if he can manage to win one more, that would be offensive player of the week for 1/4 of the season...... Maybe AFC MVP isn't too crazy of an idea.

And he was September's AFC's offensive player of the month.

1 hour ago, Whkfc said:

Baker is not better but he is quietly having one hell of a season i think if all us Bills fans were told that Allen would have the season Baker is having before the season started we would be like great. I did speak to some Browns fans yesterday and they wish they took Allen and totally respect and admit hes legit.

There's no way the Browns would have patiently developed Allen the way the Bills have. The dude was raw talent when he came in the league. A ton of credit has to go to the entire Bills organization (as well as Allen himself) about his continued improvement. Honestly the kid will be even better next year.

39 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

They are good commercials.  I think Allen needs to do a rival commercial like Geico....Geico will make funnier commericals.

Honestly I don't see Josh getting too caught up in commercials until later in his career. I think he's focused on football and improving. He knows a big payday is coming.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Protocal69 said:

As happy as I am that he won the award, it is the 1st time that I wouldn’t have given it to him. There was another performance in the conference that was more impressive though Josh was more impactful due to the position that he plays

Who were you thinking?

55 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

They are good commercials.  I think Allen needs to do a rival commercial like Geico....Geico will make funnier commericals.

He'd be back on the farm playing a character named "Maker Haybale"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Whkfc said:

Baker is not better but he is quietly having one hell of a season i think if all us Bills fans were told that Allen would have the season Baker is having before the season started we would be like great. I did speak to some Browns fans yesterday and they wish they took Allen and totally respect and admit hes legit.

Have to agree.  Limiting the turnovers, making some plays off play action, and letting the run game do the heavy lifting.  21 picks last year and 14 in his rookie year - he has 7 this year.  Played in a few brutal weather games so his yardage numbers will have some low totals - they also schemed up some heavy run games with chubb/hunt. 

Fairly easy schedule - just Ravens, pitt, indy have been tough games.  They lost 2 of those, so itll be interesting to see how they fare down the stretch.  

8 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

Darren Waller with 13 rec 200 yards and 2TD in a win. For a TE that’s crazy

I was thinking the same thing. Glad Josh won but I thought Waller was more deserving with those stats.

Maybe they took into account he went against the Jets & Gregggggg. Josh went against the next great HC Candidate.

• Like (+1) 1